When sending texts on my BB Torch as soon as I picked the recipient I could see the previous chat / messages sent to that recipient.

On my Z10 there is no previous conversation shown until AFTER the text has been sent !! I organize indoor football and send a lot of texts, would like to know if the recipient has already said they're unavailable, on holiday etc.

Also some of my texts to more than 1 recipient are being sent as MMS. This happening to anyone else?
    03-17-13 03:42 AM
    Get used to a new and better way. Your activities with any given contact is available in the contacts list. Open Contacts. Select the person for whom you wish to see the TXT conversation. Select the Activity tab. You should see your TXTs with that person.

As to multi-contact TXTs being sent as MMS, I don't know about that. Might have something to do with carrier limitations.
    03-17-13 08:27 AM
    BB10 is built on a philosophy of a social-centric flow. Your family, friends, cohobbyists, teammates, coworkers, etc... are who you want to interact with. Contacts and Calendar are designed to help you coordinate activities with these groups of people.
    03-17-13 08:34 AM