I have chatted with two different people and the older text just disappeared. In one of the conversations all but one old msg showed up.. has anyone else had this issue?! And I also have a random text from the number 1 and it shows a msg from someone else on my contact list.... :[

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 06:43 PM
    Very odd.
    Take a quick look at the Contacts for these people to see if they're linked to anything weird or incorrect. (You can see Links at bottom of a Contact.)

Try a device reset next. (NOT the same as a restart.)
    Hold down top button, for about 30 seconds. Keep pressing it down, ignoring onscreen countdown and restart option, BB splashscreen, black screen, red LED, BB splashscreen again. I keep holding it down until I see the blue startup icon.

Issues still present after reset?
    05-05-13 07:40 PM
    Very odd.
    Take a quick look at the Contacts for these people to see if they're linked to anything weird or incorrect. (You can see Links at bottom of a Contact.)

Try a device reset next. (NOT the same as a restart.)
    Hold down top button, for about 30 seconds. Keep pressing it down, ignoring onscreen countdown and restart option, BB splashscreen, black screen, red LED, BB splashscreen again. I keep holding it down until I see the blue startup icon.

Issues still present after reset?
    I tried to reset the device and the old conversion is still missing. ( it is not anything important) I also reset the hub but swiping down from the corner five times. The contacted is linked with Facebook but pretty much everyone is. I was just curious if anyone else had the issue.

Posted via CB10
    05-05-13 08:06 PM
    It happened again! Look at the number it came from...those are messages I sent a few weeks ago. each of them were to a different person..
    Text disappearing-img_00000271.png

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 09:02 AM