Please help im running 10.3.1.632 and all off a sudden when i downloaded new bbm update - i only have one contact that when they text me i dont receive but if i go in to send them one it pops up with their message -- is there something i can do to fix this --- i have removed as a contact and readded - i have pulled battery and sim card several times and still nothing any ideas out their????
    10-29-14 11:22 AM
    Did you try going into "Contacts", finding the one in question, and looking at "Links". BlackBerry will link a contact with other email addresses, mobile numbers, FaceBook accounts, etc. that apply to that contact. One of the links may be assigned to a bogus or corrupt entry (like maybe the contact changed their Twitter account). You need to look at any links involved. You can unlink any linked information, if there are links, and maybe just leave the BBM information to see if that clears up the problem. This is just an idea. IMHO when you have trouble with ONE contacts, it's exactly that contact that is causing the problem.
    10-29-14 11:33 AM
    You can try unlinking contacts if you can fine the incorrectly linked ones... can be hard to do. I had to disable the Merge Contact function and to Unmerge all existing Contacts... look in the Contact App Setting.

Even with a fresh install and no restoring... the contact app in 10.3 seems to have a few "issues".
    10-29-14 11:42 AM
    Still having same problem. But found a second contact now that's doing it

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 03:50 PM