I'll do my best to describe this so bear with me.

When sending pictures or basic text via BBM, email or text (or even receiving one sometimes) i'll click on the message from the hub and when it attempts to open it, my screen is just grey. It still shows the persons name/picture up top, and the back button and input line at the bottom - but the area when the thread of text should be is grey. This happens almost once a day and the only thing that fixes it (from what i have tried) is rebooting the device.

This issue typically shows up when i'm on an app like Reddit where i see a pic and i want to share the photo via bbm or SMS OR if i'm in the process of texting and receiving message from multiple people quickly and i am switching back and forth.

I am currently running the latest OS from Verizon: 10.2.1.2174.

While rebooting is not a big deal for me it does prove to be annoying at times.

Note: My OS from verizon was updated on top of the current leak i was running. I have also backed up the device, did a factory rest to original OS 10.0, then when through the update process the 'proper' way and restored my data. This did not cure my problem.

Oh, and resetting the Hub (4 swipes from top) will fix the issue about 10% of the time.

I just want to know if i'm doing something wrong lol. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
    04-07-14 01:02 PM
    That is bizarre. I wonder if that app is interfering. Have you tried deleting it and seeing if it still does it? Also post a ss so we know what it looks like...
    04-08-14 08:01 AM