I'm going into a TELUS connect store tomorrow to see if they have the demos in there. I'll make sure I ask for sure even though I think I'm going for the white. Once question I do have is if the phones are available on the 12th, and the pre-orders are being shipped on the 12th, wouldn't it be quicker to just go into the store on the 12th and pick one up?
    The 12th is for online orders it seems. The street date is still the 5th unless Telus goes live & changes the date. You can walk in a Telus store Tuesday & get the phone if they do not change the date.
    02-01-13 09:46 PM
    Hopefully the delay is because all of the original pre-order stock has now sold out and the next batch of devices(for online orders) won't be available until the 12th to ship.
    02-01-13 09:51 PM
    Hopefully the delay is because all of the original pre-order stock has now sold out and the next batch of devices(for online orders) won't be available until the 12th to ship.
    That is most likely why its happening. If the launch date change, Telus would have went live & said something on Faceboo, Twitter & on their site. I can say for sure all the stock they had is now gone & they are waiting for new ones to come in for the pre orders!.
    02-01-13 09:52 PM
    That is most likely why its happening. If the launch date change, Telus would have went live & said something on Faceboo, Twitter & on their site. I can say for sure all the stock they had is now gone & they are waiting for new ones to come in for the pre orders!.
    It is really great to hear the sales are going so well!
    meganVee likes this.
    02-01-13 09:55 PM
    It is really great to hear the sales are going so well!
    From what i hear, the UK stores are sold out of the phones!. Most likely same will happen here as well!
    02-01-13 09:56 PM
    I sure hope so! I hope they sale out everywhere!
    02-01-13 09:58 PM
    Yep, this is probably for any pre-orders from here-on out. Shouldn't apply to anyone who already managed to pre-order, which makes me thankful I pre-ordered yesterday! But hey, it's good to see so much demand for BlackBerry 10, there seems to be a lot more interest than most people anticipated so far.
    I sure hope so! I hope they sale out everywhere!
    It will. With the high demand with Rogers, Fido & Telus i would not see why the stores would not be sold out. If anything some stores may have a few left but not most of them
    Who every ordered it before this message, it should be at the store at launch.
    I doubt it as you're going to need a new sim. I could be wrong but only time will tell.
    02-01-13 09:59 PM
    Yep, this is probably for any pre-orders from here-on out. Shouldn't apply to anyone who already managed to pre-order, which makes me thankful I pre-ordered yesterday! But hey, it's good to see so much demand for BlackBerry 10, there seems to be a lot more interest than most people anticipated so far.
    It does!. It only applies for people that want to pre order from now until whenever.
    02-01-13 09:59 PM
    I doubt it as you're going to need a new sim. I could be wrong but only time will tell.
    Not really unless you had a micro sim before. Yes the phone does come with a sim card BUT the warehouse should have enough micro sim cards to ship out
    02-01-13 10:00 PM
    It will. With the high demand with Rogers, Fido & Telus i would not see why the stores would not be sold out. If anything some stores may have a few left but not most of them
    No, I'm talking about EVERYWHERE. I hope it sales out in Canada, the US, Australia... ect. Everywhere!
    02-01-13 10:04 PM
    Has to be a high demand issue. I tried to pre-order with Telus immediately on the 30th but was unable to do so from work. It would have been before noon and both black and white models were listed as shipping on the 4th. I ended up completing the pre-order at about 9pm and by that time only the black was shipping the 4th and white was shipping the 12th. Now it appears all orders being placed are shipping the 12th. while this is unfortunate for those who have to wait it ultimately looks like good news for BlackBerry
    02-01-13 10:19 PM
    Has to be a high demand issue. I tried to pre-order with Telus immediately on the 30th but was unable to do so from work. It would have been before noon and both black and white models were listed as shipping on the 4th. I ended up completing the pre-order at about 9pm and by that time only the black was shipping the 4th and white was shipping the 12th. Now it appears all orders being placed are shipping the 12th. while this is unfortunate for those who have to wait it ultimately looks like good news for BlackBerry
    It does look good for BlackBerry!. It shows many of us want the phone no matter what the reviews / critics say!.
    meganVee likes this.
    02-01-13 10:25 PM
    Has to be a high demand issue. I tried to pre-order with Telus immediately on the 30th but was unable to do so from work. It would have been before noon and both black and white models were listed as shipping on the 4th.
    I pre-ordered mine through Telus at 9:45 AM as soon as I got the e-mail they were available for pre-order, and even then the white was listed as shipping Feb 12th.
    I'd have to agree with most people here and say they sold all their pre-order stock off already for the first batch.
    02-01-13 10:27 PM
    I ordered mine online Wednesday morning (mountain time) and at that time the website said they were shipping Feb 4. Of course, there's no ship date on my order confirmation, just a note that they will send an email when they do ship. Waiting an extra week is not cool!
    02-01-13 11:22 PM
    I ordered mine online Wednesday morning (mountain time) and at that time the website said they were shipping Feb 4. Of course, there's no ship date on my order confirmation, just a note that they will send an email when they do ship. Waiting an extra week is not cool!
    Well that means it will ship on & after Monday. Weekends UPS or any other carrier does not ship items out.
    02-01-13 11:26 PM
    I don't know why I stay with Telus.

I receive my bills via e-post at my online bank account. When I pay the bill, I pay it online, and the bank sets it up as a post-dated payment for the due date of the bill. My due date was yesterday, and the payment was sent yesterday. This morning I received an email from the Telus Webstore saying that my order for the Z10 will be delayed because my account is overdue. GMAFB.

I wrote back to "Susie" and told her that this method of payment hasn't been an issue since I started getting online bills, that I've been a Telus Mobility customer for 12 years, and if this *is* an issue and I can cancel my order and go with another provider. I only have 8 months left on my contract. Rogers coverage sucks where I live, but Bell is an option, and with the monopoly the big three have, there's really not a great deal of difference in pricing and plans.

I am so not impressed! Part of me is wondering if this is just an excuse to delay shipment because they're short of what they need to fulfill orders. </skepticism off>
    02-02-13 01:13 PM
    Just tweeted them...let's see if I get a response.
    02-02-13 01:34 PM
    Just tweeted them...let's see if I get a response.
    Who knows what they will say. Most likely give you a lame excuse or the truth.
    02-02-13 01:46 PM
    Well, this is what I got back. I'm guessing if you ordered early you'll be ok.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    robkd likes this.
    02-02-13 01:59 PM
    Well, this is what I got back. I'm guessing if you ordered early you'll be ok.
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/02/03/6e7abaze.jpg

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    There we have it folks. I was right, they are out of stock and waiting for BlackBerry to send them more phones. Most likely by mind they should get some, if not then by Tuesday the latest.

There is a high demand for them in Canada it seems. Rogers has well over 5,000 reservations. Bell is almost there and Telus ran out of stock and trying to get more!. I guess Blackberry is coming back in full force!!!
    meganVee and web99 like this.
    02-02-13 02:08 PM
    I'm going into a TELUS Connect store this afternoon to see if they have a demo there and to try and get all the scoop about the BIS plans no longer existing as well. I'm going to find out what day they expect to have the white Z10 in stock and then decide if I'm going to pre-order or just make sure I'm at the store as soon as it opens on the day that the Connect stores have them in stock.

Mike
    02-02-13 02:56 PM
    I'm going into a TELUS Connect store this afternoon to see if they have a demo there and to try and get all the scoop about the BIS plans no longer existing as well. I'm going to find out what day they expect to have the white Z10 in stock and then decide if I'm going to pre-order or just make sure I'm at the store as soon as it opens on the day that the Connect stores have them in stock.

Mike
    Rogers and Bell will have the White and Black Z10 in stock at launch. There is no reason why Telus should not have it. Anyways they do have demos BUT a few stores will not put them live until tomorrow or so. I seen a few stores up and running the live devices and dummy ones.
    02-02-13 03:02 PM
    Ah Telus is worrying me a bit! I see how the Rogers customers get emails saying their device is on its way to the local store and whatnot, and all Telus has done is change the date on the site and sent me an email saying they took my money...

I sent them an email today also asking for more clarification on shipping dates. I know they said the 4th for shipping, and I figure it will probably just be a couple days to get to me, but I am not too crazy about them and lack of any explanation on their site doesn't help... I will post here if they say anything more than what we already know.
    02-02-13 04:48 PM
153 1234 ...