I ordered my Z10 on feb 1st, and i emailed web order support and they said my order has been submitted for shipping and will ship later today, thank goodness
    LazyEvul and robkd like this.
    02-04-13 03:43 PM
    I ordered my Z10 on feb 1st, and i emailed web order support and they said my order has been submitted for shipping and will ship later today, thank goodness
    Phew, I got a little worried when I found that I still haven't received a shipping email from them, heck my pocket pouch shipped earlier today! I ordered on January 31st, guess they're going to ship them later today.
    02-04-13 04:14 PM
    3 of the Telus's in my town can't get any in until mid febuary due to a backorder in Canada.
    02-04-13 04:31 PM
    Didn't get a confirmation yet, but when I emailed Telus web orders earlier this morning, they replied it'll be shipped later today. I had ordered on the 30th.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    I got the same response once they finally cleared up my bill payment thing (I had to send them the confirmation number from my bank).
    02-04-13 06:00 PM
    Phew, I got a little worried when I found that I still haven't received a shipping email from them, heck my pocket pouch shipped earlier today! I ordered on January 31st, guess they're going to ship them later today.
    i haven't gotten my shipping email yet from them either, but my guess is its automated and runs later in the night after after there done for the night and the courier picks up.
    02-04-13 06:26 PM
    i emailed the web order support a couple hours ago and still ahven't recieved a response yet, just trying to figure out if ill be getting mine this week or next as i pre-ordered mine last night while it was still saying Feb 5th
    02-04-13 07:06 PM
    I emailed about 4 hours ago and got a response right away that only said 'Please be advised your order will ship later today.' But still no email that it has been shipped, I hope it is some automated system that sends out an email later tonight... This is the first time I had anything from TELUS mailed to me, is this what they usually do for shipping notifications? Everywhere else sends an email right away.
    02-04-13 07:17 PM
    Like the rest of you, still waiting for the shipping email. I ordered on the 30th. I just want to know if I should work from home tomorrow or not. Don't want to if I don't have to.
    02-04-13 07:22 PM
    I wouldn't be surprised if the phone shows up before the shipping confirmation. Had that happen to me before in the past with things that didn't have long distances to travel.
    02-04-13 07:29 PM
    mines on pre-order at Best Buy, so should be in. Telus store in Millwoods Town Center said they have 16 ready to be sold at ten!
    02-04-13 07:59 PM
    I'm in the same boat as many of you are. Sent an email to web orders today. they responded within 15 minutes. My order, they said, would be shipped later today and I would receive an email to confirm it was shipped. That was seven hours ago. Still no email to confirm shipment.
    02-04-13 08:46 PM
    TELUS is killing the mood for tomorrow... But then again we all might get a big surprise and get it before we get the email that its been sent. I really like looking at my tracking # though and knowing when to expect my shipment. I ordered a $4 pack of seeds a few months ago and they were all over me sending me emails updating me from picking the seeds to sending them.. I give TELUS $200 and I get....?
    02-04-13 08:56 PM
    this is probably the last time I ever get something shipped to me for release date. Not because Telus is keeping me in the dark (well it kind of sucks) but I think I would feel better just going to a brick and mortar store and do the transaction the old fashion way.
    02-04-13 09:02 PM
    I pre-ordered from Telus on the 30th and they said the 4th, after being given the run around forever, they changed the date about 10 times on me and finally it was shipped tonight.... FROM THE U.S.. As if that makes any sense, so I could have walked into my store tomorrow and had it earlier than the pre-order because it will reach Toronto tomorrow and Halifax 2 days after that (Thursday or Friday) while everyone who didn't pre-order will have their phone before me. Needless to say I'm pretty upset with Telus at the moment. They're lines have been extremely busy today, I assume with customers in the same situation as me.
    02-04-13 09:18 PM
    I pre-ordered from Telus on the 30th and they said the 4th, after being given the run around forever, they changed the date about 10 times on me and finally it was shipped tonight.... FROM THE U.S.. As if that makes any sense, so I could have walked into my store tomorrow and had it earlier than the pre-order because it will reach Toronto tomorrow and Halifax 2 days after that (Thursday or Friday) while everyone who didn't pre-order will have their phone before me. Needless to say I'm pretty upset with Telus at the moment. They're lines have been extremely busy today, I assume with customers in the same situation as me.
    Well that is ridiculous.. I really thought they would do the smart thing and ship them from major Canadian cities... This pre-order was absolutely useless. I was expecting to hear my package was coming from Halifax to my town. Off to the Bell website to check out their plans.
    02-04-13 09:29 PM
    Strange that it would come from the States. Most every order I've gotten from Telus has come from Calgary.
    02-04-13 09:41 PM
    I really debated just going to the store and picking it up, but didn't want to skip the morning of work, and had never had a phone mailed to me via pre-order.
    Still in the dark of no shipping update. Not a terrible thing - but I love refreshing the tracking page every 10 minutes just to see if it checked in somewhere! haha
    Hoping I get a nice surprise at work tomorrow!
    02-04-13 10:00 PM
    Ha it is nice refreshing that tracking page...Seeing all the cool places the package gets to visit... I was really looking forward to it tonight! Well maybe tomorrow... At least I got to find out Bell cant match my current plan.
    02-04-13 10:12 PM
    No email here yet either. Mine has to come through Canada Post because couriers have a thing against the area where I live -- they don't like delivering in the boonies. I hope it comes from Calgary -- at least it would be starting in the same province!
    meganVee likes this.
    02-04-13 10:23 PM
    still no emails here... mines comming purolator and its usually 2-3 days from calgary. i went back and double checked my email from an old telus order i did and i got a confirmation that it shipped that day.. why cant i get one now!?!
    02-04-13 10:47 PM
    How do you guys know which company will be delivering?
    I can understand Polgara, as I used to live in the sticks and it was Canada Post or nothing, and johnathans, just from past order experience with telus?
    02-04-13 10:51 PM
    i swear i saw somewhere on the telus website they would ship purolator, my old ordere shipped canada post. but it wasnt as valuable as the Z10. im hoping it comes purolator though. they come earlier in the day at work lol
    02-04-13 11:22 PM
    Haha, we don't get regular deliveries via purolator, but we get two pickups and dropoffs via FedEx and UPS daily, so I'm kind of hoping FedEx, as they show up around 10AM, should be plenty of time to get the phone from the depot to the truck!
    02-04-13 11:26 PM
    Loomis and purolator are in every morning between 9-10AM, UPS & Fedex show up later in the afternoon if we have a delivery. otherwise canada post shows up around 12-1pm, i really dont want to wait that long..
    02-04-13 11:30 PM
    Hey guys you can see this as good news or bad news. The reason being the shipping date has changed is because carriers went through all their original inventories. So demand for the Z10 is hot! People who ordered on the 30th, and before the date got changed to the 12th will have their device on launch day. I called Best Buy mobile, the guy told me he physically put my Telus pre-order along with other Rogers and Bell pre-orders in the backroom. So the people who are looking to pre-order now will see the Feb 12th ship date as that's when second batch of inventory will go out!
    02-04-13 11:39 PM
153 ... 23456 ...