hey everyone,
    I am looking to get my Z10 this week hopefully and i noticed Telus has Certified Pre-owned devices now.

Anyone have any experience with them? anything I should be concerned about?

They give 12 months warranty with the device and according to them they certify it as a fully functional device for all of their services.

Thanks
    05-11-13 10:49 AM
    They're good, I gave never had a problem plus it has warranty so it's like getting a new device. I buy refurbished stuff from Apple all the time. Same type of deal.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 10:51 AM
    They're good, I gave never had a problem plus it has warranty so it's like getting a new device. I buy refurbished stuff from Apple all the time. Same type of deal.

Posted via CB10
    thanks zten. I was able to score a brand new Z10 (white) brand new in the box sealed off of my local kijiji for $480. I even got the receipt from the seller.

LOVING IT so far.
    R Field likes this.
    05-12-13 08:05 PM
    I keep thinking about doing the same thing!
    05-12-13 08:08 PM
    Awesome

Kijiji is good, just be careful some people run scams. My friend bought a brand new iphone with receipt from some guy. After three months he went to bell to change his sim card and they told him the phone is stolen. It appears that some people get contracts, then sell the phone and skip out on payments. As a result bel marked the phone as stolen and confiscated it.

It sucks so be careful

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 08:11 PM
    Awesome

Kijiji is good, just be careful some people run scams. My friend bought a brand new iphone with receipt from some guy. After three months he went to bell to change his sim card and they told him the phone is stolen. It appears that some people get contracts, then sell the phone and skip out on payments. As a result bel marked the phone as stolen and confiscated it.

It sucks so be careful

Posted via CB10
    Thanks again zten. I am going to call Telus tomorrow and make sure that the phone isn't stolen or or anything of that manner.
    05-12-13 08:17 PM
    Just actually spoke to telus tech support and the person on the phone checked their system using the IMEI number and it shows as the phone being legit and never been reported as stolen or lost. So we'll see how it goes.
    SDTRMG likes this.
    05-12-13 08:23 PM
    the reality is it's probably one of the Z10s returned shortly after being sold for whatever reason. If they give a warranty, and are q reputable carrier, why the heck not?
    05-12-13 09:40 PM
    the reality is it's probably one of the Z10s returned shortly after being sold for whatever reason. If they give a warranty, and are q reputable carrier, why the heck not?
    Doesnt matter to me .. I got me a Z10 and I am loving it. Got a screen protector and holster now and its just awesome.
    05-13-13 08:41 AM