I just read this article from this lame so called "reporter" ALEX WILHEL. It just makes it so clear to see all that anger and hate with no funded reason against blackberry that makes you sick. It also makes you think that part of the downs and general public feeling about BlackBerry was caused by these biased articles with fueled with clear second intentions and backed by monster companies who want no competition at all. If you want to check it out and demonstrate your BlackBerry love here's the link: tcrn.ch/171LKaT

Posted via BlackBerry Z10
    10-01-13 06:02 PM
    alot of these review websites are like this ive just learnt to ignore them i read a review on a biast review site before every blackberry phone i've ever brought weird how every single blackberry ive had was good instead of what these websites imply ive also read a review on an andriod i brought the site told me how amazing it was funny enough 2 weeks later the phone was on ebay as i was underwhelmed so i tend to just buy my self before forming an opinion rather then read the trash on these websites
    10-01-13 06:14 PM
    It's hard not to wonder if there isn't some sort of big conspiracy surrounding the future of blackberry. Lots of bad publicly, reviews, etc., and why?
    10-01-13 06:34 PM
    It's hard not to wonder if there isn't some sort of big conspiracy surrounding the future of blackberry. Lots of bad publicly, reviews, etc., and why?
    You used the 'C' word.
    Someone is coming to suggest you're wearing a tin foil hat in

10-01-13 06:41 PM
    You used the 'C' word.
    Someone is coming to suggest you're wearing a tin foil hat in

I would suggest that the poster above is wearing a tin foil hat.
    10-01-13 06:44 PM
    Tin foil hats are ineffective. I'm all for underground bunkers. Preferably in a secure location.
    10-01-13 08:28 PM