I just want to know if anyone knows when a TD Canada app will come to blackberry 10

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 11:54 AM
    I just want to know if anyone knows when a TD Canada app will come to blackberry 10

Posted via CB10
    No known date. Have you contacted TD to ask them? Also try bookmarking the TD mobile site to your phones desktop, you may find it faster.
    05-16-13 11:57 AM
    I contacted TD yesterday and this was the reply they sent me.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us about using the TD Mobile App with your phone.

Delivering an exceptional customer experience is our number one priority at TD Canada Trust, and we are always happy to receive feedback.

We have forwarded a copy of your suggestion to the appropriate business area for consideration of future improvements and enhancements.

We recommend that you regularly monitor the TD (Canada) Mobile App details at the following link to determine when your device is supported.

BlackBerry App World: TD (Canada)

If you have any further questions, please contact us via email or call EasyLine telephone banking at 1-866-222-3456 (collect to 416-983-5393) to speak with a Customer Service Representative, 24 hours every day.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact us. It is only through customer feedback such as yours that we can improve our products and services.

Warm regards,

Melissa
    Internet Correspondence Representative

BlackBerry Z10 me likey.
    05-16-13 11:58 AM
    Just use the browser to go to tdcanadatrust.com , click "Login" in the top right corner and use the mobile site. That's what the OS7.1 and previous app did, just redirected you to the mobile site. Works great for me and allows me to do pretty much everything I need.
    05-16-13 12:02 PM
    The model people that sends emails on this the more likely they will try to get it out there.

I asked rbc too and they are working on it.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-13 12:20 PM