Ugh. Just looked and couldn't find it. Roll out in the US please!!
    06-07-13 11:52 AM
    Finally! Downloading now
    06-07-13 11:55 AM
    The sad part is that Tdbank app is not available in the USA. Which is B.S., I'm not big on apps, but the only few functional ones I need ate not available to me. Tdbank gotta do better

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 11:57 AM
    Meh it's alright, the loading circle after each click makes it feel like using the Web
    06-07-13 11:59 AM
    guys,

PLEASE POST REVIEWS on BBWorld!! Also please comment the need to have a native app and waiting 4 months for a web front is ridiculous ... make TD the largest bank in Canada realize they need developers to create a proper mobile banking experience, and that a horrible port is just more of an inconvenience.

This looks to just simply be an HTML webfront of their main banking site ... horrible and the reason why the buttons look stretched.
    06-07-13 12:09 PM
    Good app works well, not a link to the website but an actual app.

Posted via CB10
    06-07-13 12:11 PM
    The sad part is that Tdbank app is not available in the USA. Which is B.S., I'm not big on apps, but the only few functional ones I need ate not available to me. Tdbank gotta do better

Posted via CB10
    I realize why you are frustrated, but priority plays a role here. Toronto Dominion bank is one of the big players (biggest if you are counting # of branches) here in Canada. It makes sense they take care of their home market first, especially considering CIBC and Scotiabank beat them to the BB10 party.

Posted via CB10
    LewLew23 likes this.
    06-07-13 12:17 PM
    Good app works well, not a link to the website but an actual app.
    Posted via CB10
    Really? Can you access your waterhouse account and execute trades?

EDIT: yes you can. I've just downloaded this app. The main logon page or "Accounts" IS INDEED a web front ... just because you see and slider button on the bottom left of your BB10 devices doesn't change this. You can tell because the page needs to refresh every time you access it; an app would not require this if it was native (QML/Cascades) or C++. The logon page is not going to change next month if it was this app would not be released.
    06-07-13 12:17 PM

Posted via CB10
    try searching for Waterhouse or Price Waterhouse - which is an American company first and foremost acquired by TD.

@416,

TD is the largest Canadian bank - by branches, finances, etc. Also they have a larger presence in the USA I believe due to their PriceWaterHouse Coopers brand (here we just see Waterhouse).
    06-07-13 12:26 PM
    Please show USA customers some Love TDbank.
    06-07-13 03:15 PM
    guys,

PLEASE POST REVIEWS on BBWorld!! Also please comment the need to have a native app and waiting 4 months for a web front is ridiculous ... make TD the largest bank in Canada realize they need developers to create a proper mobile banking experience, and that a horrible port is just more of an inconvenience.

This looks to just simply be an HTML webfront of their main banking site ... horrible and the reason why the buttons look stretched.
    Look what I just received from RBC...

TD bank ap finally arrived-img_00000235.png

Thank you RBC..

Posted via CB10
    vzw8830 likes this.
    06-07-13 03:23 PM
    Supa_Fly1

PricewaterhouseCoopers is an accounting firm. Has nothing to do with TD Canada Trust or TD Waterhouse.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 02:45 PM
    Anyone have an update on this for the US? I don't even have 10.1 yet because I'm with Verizon, but want to see this app.
    Getting pretty ridiculous on the app front if you ask me... all I see coming out are games! I couldn't care LESS about stupid games!!! Not why I buy a phone! BlackBerry is all about productivity and yet...it's not with regard to apps! love my Z10 but this is getting frustrating...

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 10:09 AM
38 12