I'm learning new things in here too. Keep it up! I swear I thought only bing was available. I may stick with it now though, Bing is not so bad after all. Cheers!

Posted via CB10
    Morty2264 likes this.
    08-06-13 12:07 AM
    As some people here have said, your communicating with your family has changed because of this new platform. I'm sorry you are having a problem adjusting, but I understand! BlackBerry was my first smartphone, and the first week, part of me didn't want it or like it anymore. But after two weeks, I got a handle on the OS - or at least knew how things worked, for the most part - and am now in love with the OS. I'm not saying your experience should or will mirror mine, or that you should stick with BB. If you really love and miss your iPhone, then perhaps you should go back to it. Do you still have your Tour, or the other BlackBerry you used to own? You can always keep that as a back-up phone; or, if you really want a "new-ish" BlackBerry device to try as a back-up or something else, maybe consider purchasing a 9700, a Curve, or Torch - whatever you see that looks fun. That way, you can have the best of both worlds!
    08-06-13 04:30 PM
    Pull down from within Callender to view more Callender
    Attachment 189874

Posted via CB10
    That only works in the Month view.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 02:53 AM
    Wow! Thanks to you all for your very helpful posts and for your encouragement! I am sad to say, and feeling guilty that, I returned the Z10. I just felt like I was trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. I am disappointed, actually. I really loved the slick look of the phone and the feel of it in my hand. I loved so many things about the UI and about the new OS, yet I just felt totally frustrated in trying to do basic things, and the communication issues with the husband and family just felt stressful.

I hate being an iSheep, and I'm bored off my rocker with the iPhone. But there were too many sacrifices, I guess, in sticking with BB. My Cons list for BB was simply longer than my Pros list.

Anyway, thank you again, and good luck to you all. I'll still be lurking around Crackberry...I love this site!
    08-10-13 08:12 PM
    We tried!
    You should have waited for 10.2! It covers some of the things you were struggling with.

Posted via Z10 STL100-3 using CB10. Fido, Toronto.
    08-10-13 10:25 PM
80 ... 234