Anyone know when the update us coming for att?

Posted via CB10
    Mozdony likes this.
    04-03-14 09:07 PM
    I've not seen anything official.
    04-03-14 09:11 PM
    I've not seen anything official.
    Same.....i want my android apps....

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 09:13 PM
    Use sachesi!

? Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 on ATT ?
    04-03-14 09:15 PM
    Use sachesi!

What?

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 09:22 PM
    What?

Posted via CB10
    http://m.crackberry.com/how-get-os-102-update-right-now

To get an official update that is nondestructive.

Sean Fanelli likes this.
    04-03-14 09:28 PM
    Side load the official os 10.2's while you wait for your service provider

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 09:36 PM
    Use Sachesi. I'm on AT&T as well with both Z10 and Q10. Downloaded official 10.2 from Verizon with Sachesi. Phones are working great. Awesome! Go for it. Easy to do and all works great. I don't see AT&T releasing updates anytime soon. I've got family that works at AT&T and they haven't heard a word of any updates or even intentions of updates.

Posted via TheBATBerry Q10
    04-03-14 09:46 PM
    after using sachesi no computer recognize the phone can get apps music ect
    04-04-14 10:24 AM
    It installed but it didn't update.....help?

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 09:29 PM
    It installed but it didn't update.....help?

Posted via CB10
    You might want to explain the steps you have taken? What route? Autoloader or Sachesi. Which version did you go for? What happened and did not happen?
    04-04-14 09:42 PM
    I used sachi and followed the steps in the post for it) link above) finding out not if broke my address book I'm on the att z10

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 11:14 PM
    Yeah........no telling when AT&T will release the update. The best bet is to do as the other members have suggested. You will not believe the difference it will make!
    04-04-14 11:31 PM
    Folks, if you actually want the easiest way to get the update, with the least amount of hassles:

Unlock your phone from attending. $37 max. You will want this in the long run anyway.

Obtain a micro sim card from t-mobile, Telus, or Rogers. You can get these for 6 bucks in ebay.

On your phone, turn off the cell network so wifi only.

Shutdown phone

Insert other network sim card.

Boot phone

Go to check for software update. It will find the update.

Update phone

Turn off phone after update

Reinstall att sim

Boot phone

Erase extra network apps loaded.

Works like a charm

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 11:39 PM
    It also didn't update at all

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 05:47 PM
    It also didn't update at all

Posted via CB10
    That post you went to in the link is a bit misleading. There are other posts in the beta/leak forums that go into better detail.

However, what numbers did you use and who's OS did you get?

I found it best to hit the "install" button, but then drag the directory (or "folder" if you prefer that term) with the whole OS that was downloaded into the Sachesi window, and it starts loading up immediately.

The last update I did, I used the T-Mobile OS - 10.2.1.2228. Took about 2-1/2 hours to install. But everything was still there and working fine when done.

Just asking, but did Sachesi even see that your phone was connected?

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 09:24 PM
    I tried that....it broke a lot and didn't end up updating anything

Posted via CB10
    04-10-14 09:28 PM
    I tried that....it broke a lot and didn't end up updating anything

Posted via CB10
    Honestly, we could use a bit more info on what you did and what happened. Just "it broke a lot" doesn't tell us anything. It broke what? Your phone? House? Car?

What is "it" that did the breaking? Sachesi? The phone? Your computer? An elephant?

What were the steps you tried? What codes did you plug in? What downloaded, and how did you try to get it on the phone?

Is BlackBerry Link installed on your computer? You don't need to run Link, but it does install the drivers that Sachesi uses to connect to your phone.

It could be a simple step that was missed, but we need a complete run down from you to figure it out.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-14 08:10 AM
    Folks, if you actually want the easiest way to get the update, with the least amount of hassles:

Unlock your phone from attending. $37 max. You will want this in the long run anyway.

Obtain a micro sim card from t-mobile, Telus, or Rogers. You can get these for 6 bucks in ebay.

On your phone, turn off the cell network so wifi only.

Shutdown phone

Insert other network sim card.

Boot phone

Go to check for software update. It will find the update.

Update phone

Turn off phone after update

Reinstall att sim

Boot phone

Erase extra network apps loaded.

Works like a charm

Posted via CB10
    LOL thats easy? and will cost me upwards of 50 bucks? Why do it that way when you can do it for free? Autoloaders or Sachesi.

On a side note, I got my device unlocked directly from AT&T for free. Simply called them up, told them I would be traveling and needed to unlock my device. Of course I have been a customer for nearly 20 years, so that could have helped a bit.
    04-11-14 08:14 AM
    I did use Att as the carrier though my be I had to use to be or something

Posted via CB10
    04-11-14 09:06 AM
    I did use Att as the carrier though my be I had to use to be or something

Posted via CB10
    Yeah. Using the AT&T codes just returns their currently official OS - 10.1 - which gets you nowhere. The point of using Sachesi is to get *another* carrier's more current (newer) OS available on the BlackBerry servers. Using the T-Mobile codes will get you 10.2.1.2228 (software release 10.2.1.2156).

Download that and Sachesi will create a folder call "10.2.1.2156" under where ever you loaded Sachesi at on your hard drive.

Then, I suggest you remove the following .bar files from that folder:
    The two slacker.radio.* files (unless you want Slacker Radio on your phone),
    The "mytmobile-..." file,
    The "tmowificallingsettings-..." file.

The filenames are much longer, but that's what they start with.

You won't need those last two as those are specific to T-Mobile and would be useless to you on AT&T.

Then you can take that whole OS folder and drag it into the Sachesi install window. Then it should show you a status bar of the files being installed.

Then go grocery shopping or something because it will take a while.

Just wondering, but is your phone actually working right now, but just with the old 10.1 OS?

Posted via CB10
    04-11-14 09:59 AM
    Yeah. Using the AT&T codes just returns their currently official OS - 10.1 - which gets you nowhere. The point of using Sachesi is to get *another* carrier's more current (newer) OS available on the BlackBerry servers. Using the T-Mobile codes will get you 10.2.1.2228 (software release 10.2.1.2156).

Download that and Sachesi will create a folder call "10.2.1.2156" under where ever you loaded Sachesi at on your hard drive.

You won't need those last two as those are specific to T-Mobile and would be useless to you on AT&T.

Then you can take that whole OS folder and drag it into the Sachesi install window. Then it should show you a status bar of the files being installed.

Just wondering, but is your phone actually working right now, but just with the old 10.1 OS?

Posted via CB10
    Just so you know, you do not have to remove those files you mentioned. They are specific to TMobile, and do not in any way impede or make the OS run poorly on AT&T.

Plug your phone into the computer. Open Sachesi, type in country code as 310, carrier code as 260 and pick your version of Z as STL 100-3. Click the search button at the bottom of the Sachesi window. It will find the new os. click the download button. . Once it is downloaded, you will need to click the install tab on Sachesi. Then click the folder button and select the OS folder you downloaded. You can also drag and drop it into the install window. Let it do its stuff. Your phone will reboot and you will have the new OS on your phone without having to reset all your accounts.
    04-11-14 10:34 AM
    Anyone know when the update us coming for att?
    See http://forums.crackberry.com/t-f68/w...l#post10228689
    04-11-14 11:26 AM

Posted via CB10
    It acted like there was a 10.2 for the Att version

Posted via CB10
    04-11-14 01:33 PM
    Personally, I got tired of waiting for AT&T so I had a friend help me load 10.2
    04-11-14 02:59 PM
58 123