There have been numerous threads on this upgrade so I won't go into all the problems just a couple new ones I just noticed after I wiped the phone and then restored my data. First is I am no longer able to add web sites to the home page. When I hit the save option it says that they are saved to the home screen but do not show up. Have done two restarts and two battery pulls and no joy. Second thing is after restoring my data my contacts show up in triplicate. When I had the doubles I just shut off the sim card contacts and the contacts went down to singles. I would love to get back to the 10.0.10.88 but as soon as you wipe the device and turn it back on the phone will go no further unless you update. Will taking out the sim card during the wipe prevent this from happening? Thanks.
    04-18-13 08:24 AM
    I'm sorry the update has caused you so many issues.

Luckily for me, the update has not had one negative effect on either of my Z10's.

EDIT: I never tried saving a web page to my home screen so I tried it out just to be sure and it worked just fine.
    04-18-13 08:28 AM
    The issue with saving a web page to your home screen has nothing to do with the update. It's an issue with the restore. If you wipe the device and set it up as a new device the web page will save to your home screen. However if you do a restore from a backup it will not work. The issue is related to the restore process.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 08:44 AM
    OK so what you are saying is I just need to wipe my device and start over. Do not restore it from a previous backup?
    04-18-13 08:59 AM
    I'm on AT&T and the main issue I was having is reboots. I'm not sure if I'm right but is seems ever since I deleted WhatsApp my phone has since not rebooted. Coincidence? Very possible and I'm by no means an expert. Just tested it and so far so good

Feel free to add me 24EFEB55
    04-18-13 09:07 AM
    I'm on AT&T and the main issue I was having is reboots. I'm not sure if I'm right but is seems ever since I deleted WhatsApp my phone has since not rebooted. Coincidence? Very possible and I'm by no means an expert. Just tested it and so far so good

Feel free to add me 24EFEB55
    One of my phones has had quite a few reboots and the other has only had 2 or 3.

I can't tell you that wasn't your issue but I have 2 phones on at&t and neither one of them has or had that app.
    04-18-13 09:20 AM
    One of my phones has had quite a few reboots and the other has only had 2 or 3.

I can't tell you that wasn't your issue but I have 2 phones on at&t and neither one of them has or had that app.
    I'm on ATT and I started having random reboot after the latest update. My Z is stock except for WhatsApp and CB 10.

Posted from the beyond...
    04-18-13 09:58 AM