I was planning to switch from my iPhone 4 on AT&T to a Z10 on T-Mobile when my contract ends in a couple of months. I saw the odd price change on line (was $0 down, then $99) and read about the no-brick-and-mortar sales of any BBRY units.

But this evening, I was going to show someone the T-Mobile price ($531.99) as part of a discussion and found that the T-Mobile on-line shop page doesn't even list the Z10 any longer. The filters don't offer BB as an OS option or as a brand.

The Z10 page still exists -- if you do a web search, the link comes up and is live, and you can add a Z10 to your cart. But on the front page, there's no suggestion that the Z10 even exists.

Seems to be a disturbing escalation in T-Mobile's treatment of BBRY. Hmmm.
    09-14-13 01:00 AM
    Odd, I looked at the T-Mobile site and had no problems scrolling through their selection and finding the Curve 9315, the Q10, and the Z10. And that was only looking in their Smartphone section of their Web page. Of course, the Z10 is what, six months old? At the speed of changing tech, it isn't surprising if they aren't right up front now.
    09-14-13 01:10 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! I'm on at&t and I understand. I'm sure someone changed it by mistake. Call and ask questions, Regardless of the carriers(especially mine), I'm enjoying my Z and 10.2 thanks to the leaks......and not the carriers. Again....welcome.
    09-14-13 01:11 AM
    Could be a screw up. When I clicked "filter" under "staff picks" IOs, Windows and Android are listed. When I click "all", the Windows option disappears. If you click on "Great Deals". BBerry shows up. I just think their page is screwed up.
    09-14-13 01:16 AM
    I did a search a week ago and it shows like he said. Q10, Z10 and the other one

Marketing is everything
    09-14-13 01:49 AM
    I've checked both via my Mac and the Q10 itself moments ago and these are my results...

T-Mobile: Worse than I thought?-img_00000233.png

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 02:00 AM
    Although it no longer appears on the homepage both the Z and Q are available through T-Mo and both appear in the smartphone section of their site. The Q10 is even among the Staff picks. They have been doing a lot of maintenance on their site lately so you may very be correct in that they were not showing up for you. I personally don't care for their new look but hey I spend more of my time here.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 02:03 AM
    T-mo is the best USA carrier for BBerry phones, IMHO. They were first with the OS update in the states and I see very few complaints about the MR and the new wifi-calling -- something you can't even get on the other US carriers. So, not sure what "worse than I thought" even means.
    09-14-13 08:29 AM
    T-mo is the best USA carrier for BBerry phones, IMHO. They were first with the OS update in the states and I see very few complaints about the MR and the new wifi-calling -- something you can't even get on the other US carriers. So, not sure what "worse than I thought" even means.
    I don't know about the OP but where I live their coverage is almost nowhere. I wish they had better coverage out here but as soon as you leave the interstate or city Tmo phones are a brick that can do nothing.
    09-14-13 08:33 AM
    Thanks all --

I realize that BBRY is, if fact, still there and comes up as a filter option when I navigate to "Staff Picks" or "Best Deals" -- and then is included if I navigate back to "ALL."

What I find bizarre is that when I arrive at the site and select "Shop All Phones," only iOS and Android phones are presented, even though the filter is initially set to "ALL" by default.

It seems like some type of marketing jazz-hands method to channel customers who don't know what they want toward main-stream choices. Windows gets the same treatment.

Perhaps someone thinks that T-Mobile suffers in some way by being associated with BBRY and Windows? Perhaps the margins or profits on iOS and Android are just demonstrably greater?

Either way, I'm sceptical that this is an innocent mistake, but that could be the tin-foil-hat part of my brain talking.
    09-14-13 09:41 AM
    Thanks all --

What I find bizarre is that when I arrive at the site and select "Shop All Phones," only iOS and Android phones are presented, even though the filter is initially set to "ALL" by default.
    The Z10, Q10 and 9315 show up for me.
    09-14-13 09:53 AM
    OK -- thanks.

Perhaps it's a regional thing. Or perhaps I have some sort of cookie lodged in the throat of my t-mobile.com Chrome page....

Honestly, I couldn't care less about whether my device is popular, but carrier support (even if grudging) is rather critical.
    09-14-13 10:26 AM
    O right I had to look harder through all phones to find it but I was there as well as the Q10

Posted via CB10
    09-14-13 10:45 AM