I've discovered something lame. There is a YouTube app that comes stock with the Z10 which only opens the browser to connect to m.youtube.com. I deleted this waste of space app and the next time I "Check for Updates" I get a notification that one is available. Nothing new though. It downloads and installs the same version (10.0.10.85) and nothing changes except the YouTube app is back on by home screen.
    Anyone else experience this?
    Please fix!

Posted via CB10 & Z10
    05-29-13 02:33 AM
    I've discovered something lame. There is a YouTube app that comes stock with the Z10 which only opens the browser to connect to m.youtube.com. I deleted this waste of space app and the next time I "Check for Updates" I get a notification that one is available. Nothing new though. It downloads and installs the same version (10.0.10.85) and nothing changes except the YouTube app is back on by home screen.
    Anyone else experience this?
    Please fix!

Posted via CB10 & Z10
    Happens with all the "preloaded" or "core" apps, been that way since the PlayBook. Also, just a friendly reminder, our search feature works quite well and there is several threads on this matter already - http://forums.crackberry.com/search.php
    05-29-13 02:37 AM
    Thanks friend. I'll be sure to search before creating threads from now on. It's past bedtime here.
    Mods, please delete the thread if you want...

Posted via CB10 & Z10
    05-29-13 02:44 AM