t mobile never did release the lasts update? I was talking to tech at t mobile about this release and future ones
    they stated that hey are trying to get their customers off BB. and will not support it with OS UPDATES.
    you will have to get them from blackberry.so it looks like no official update for the last one that was release.
    08-04-14 04:14 PM
    That's sick. I mean really. Just drop all the bb owners? Such garbage. Thank god there are plenty of leaks and OSes for you to load.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    08-04-14 05:16 PM
    Talking to tech, huh? That'll clear things up. They are pretty good at sorting out tech stuff, but when it comes to the Real World... really?
    Camelhmpz likes this.
    08-04-14 06:07 PM
    Problem is that a lot of folks aren't into side loading or doing stuff like some of have in the past. Sachse, auto loader... etc. I for one don't like to have to do that all the time for updates. When other phones are done automatically.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-14 06:16 PM
    If that's T-Mobile's reality, then they will lose me. The only reason I switched to T-Mobile was because Sprint didn't have the Z10. I say we flood the T-Mobile president's email with requests for them to wake up and smell the BB re-volution.
    08-04-14 08:39 PM
    I stopped waiting for T-Mobile to release updates years ago. I can't even remember the last time I had an OTA update from them.

They're all about Android and iPhone now. It's fine with me; I'm only there for the prices.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    08-04-14 08:45 PM
    If that's the case, then BlackBerry can simply do direct OTA updates on their own to all phones with T-Mobile SIMs. Sort of like what they do now with all factory unlocked phones on any carrier.

They can now take the T-Mobile filter off of their OS distribution servers since they all come from BlackBerry anyway.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-14 08:54 PM
    If that's the case, then BlackBerry can simply do direct OTA updates on their own to all phones with T-Mobile SIMs. Sort of like what they do now with all factory unlocked phones on any carrier.

They can now take the T-Mobile filter off of their OS distribution servers since they all come from BlackBerry anyway.

Posted via CB10
    Maybe. Such an OTA will probably kill wifi-calling. Although there are a couple "leaks" now that don't.
    08-04-14 10:47 PM
    I've run into some ignorant reps that make anything up against BlackBerry . Just the other day, I had a store manager in Toronto tell me that Bell Canada was not going to carry BB because they just went out of business. After giving him the facts in front of his employees and customers, I doubt he will be making that mistake again.

"BB POWERED" C001C1D66
    Just TM likes this.
    08-04-14 11:23 PM
    what a croc of $hit. I've been with T mobile thru other mergers/take overs for over ten years now, have been using BB since 2004. For them to simply turn their back to all of their BB cst's like this just baffle's me. Are they being pushed/pressured by the android/crapple folks into a financial kick back deal to end their relationship with BB? What is the true reason they are trying to get this portion of business to "go away"?
    08-05-14 08:25 PM
    My guess is they got clobbered with returns on early Z10 and Q10 sales, due to 10.0 problems, and decided to get out.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    08-06-14 04:32 AM
    I've been with t-mo for about 9 years. They still have a great BBerry tech response and recently solved a tricky problem for me. No complaints. It's up to BlackBerry to remain competitive.
    08-06-14 08:11 AM
    t mobile never did release the lasts update? I was talking to tech at t mobile about this release and future ones
    they stated that hey are trying to get their customers off BB. and will not support it with OS UPDATES.
    you will have to get them from blackberry.so it looks like no official update for the last one that was release.
    I have t-mobile and received the last update(10.2.1.2977). I think all the carriers at this point steer customers away from blackberry. Ive gone with friends to Verizon stores as well and they all ask why you would want a blackberry or they don't have any in stock! I Don't think the situation is going to change anytime soon. The carrier bias is quite clear and a shame that they don't offer more selection to its customers. The name of the game is all about money and that's why you continuously see mergers! They want to monopolize everything so that there is no free market or availability of choice in order for them to offer crappy service without having to be responsible for it or worried that customers will leave!!
    08-06-14 08:27 AM
    I've been with t-mo for about 9 years. They still have a great BBerry tech response and recently solved a tricky problem for me. No complaints. It's up to BlackBerry to remain competitive.
    Totally agree. Long time BB/T-Mobile customer and never an issue with tech support, customer service, etc. I have 5 BlackBerry devices on TMO. 4 BB10, and a Bold 9900 I can't bear to part with. TMO has replaced the Bold twice for just $20 and it's been out if warranty long time now. Never had anything but good BlackBerry support/service from TMO.

Kobnyc
    08-06-14 09:13 AM