I just picked it up for $20 at T-Mobile instead of $30 advertised price, it is a pretty good sturdy case, I will give a few days before I decide if I really want to keep it, but it is the only one that combines holster and shell type case that snaps on. With anything else you cannot have both, it is either pouch or cover or holster.

https://www.t-mobile.com/shop/AddOns...tCode=21&qty=1

They also had bunch of Incipio cases but they were just overpriced ebay cases in my opinion. The buttons lost the tactile feedback and made it all soft, only plus is that it covers all for edges.

Since there is no charging pod available for Z10, I think kickstand will help. I just need to find if there is anyway to disable screen from going to sleep when plugged in.. Which is not available anywhere.

Did anyone else get this case? Or any other cases?
    03-28-13 04:18 PM
    I ordered the Seidio Surface case from Crackberry, but I think I will pick this up as well when I get my Z10 on Friday. I called the store and they have it in stock along with accessories. I don't like to have my phone laying down when charging, just my choice. With the kick stand, I can charge as well.
    03-28-13 04:35 PM
    I got this one too. A bit concerned about how much is left in the open, but trying it for a while. Otter-box was not quite what I wanted, and others so far were lacking one thing or another.
    03-28-13 04:35 PM
    I got this one too. A bit concerned about how much is left in the open, but trying it for a while. Otter-box was not quite what I wanted, and others so far were lacking one thing or another.
    If you don't mind the bulkiness this is really nice, you mean the top and bottom was left in the open? I think it is still enough protection.
    Plus, it works like a desk stand/pod, both orientations, check this out:

*cannot post pictures for some reason, will try again later.
    04-08-13 10:11 AM
    I picked up the Incipio OVRMLD from T-Mobile and like it. I saw the one you were talking about but I had some concerns about the plastic being used and durability.
    04-08-13 12:36 PM