They said it's horrible and customers are returning it a lot.
    In large part its because their call center staff are not trained on the Z10 and how it interacts with things like their visual voicemail. If Verizon had offered even a few bucks' worth of concession on their monthly recurring charges, I'd have ported back and returned the Z10. What gives me pause is that over 16 phone calls to this organization, it's clearly not the same company I did business with between 2005-2010. Out of those 16 individuals only 1 took any ownership of my problems with the service. Perhaps five were based in the USA - the other 11 were offshore, quite friendly but completely useless.

I think that to use the WA attorney general return/refund offer is tempting - and I still might do it - but I am weighing the very real risk T-Mobile will damage my credit in the process. Better to just stick with them for a bit and see how it shakes out.

Personally if someone who didn't need to port a number was asking me about Z10 on T-Mobile, I'd tell them go ahead and do it. But if they were porting in a number - absolutely, positively not.
    05-08-13 01:01 AM
    BlackBerry 10 is not for everyone. It's not a pickup and use phone for the faint of heart or the simple minded. Hence I can see why a lot of people might be returning them. They expect an iPhone when they buy a blackberry and get frustrated when there's no gimmicks. It's a great phone, just not for everyone.

Try it out for a week and if it's not for you, it's not for you..

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 04:10 AM
102 ... 345