I'm in NYC and this morning woke up to 4GLTE on the phone, but it's hit or miss in the city. Didn't know they were rolling it out here in NY. Anyone else having the same experience????

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 10:51 AM
    Lucky. I'm still waiting for it out here. They havent really put any dates out for anyone. Just "we're shooting for these cities 'soon'" Ive been following tmonews looking for updates but this was the last update.
    05-17-13 10:57 AM
    When I spoke with the reps at the store, they told me currently only Houston, Tx and NYC are the two cities that have the LTE towers up. Truth be told, LTE is one of those things where you can claim it is cool to have, but not necessary, their 4G coverage is more than adequate for me.

How's the speed of LTE btw?
    05-17-13 10:59 AM
    I've yet to find any good information on where the'yre rolling it out, and when. I'm in the Hampton Roads, VA area, and we've had it for more than a month. The odd thing is that we've never even been mentioned on ANY roadmaps that have been released, or leaked!
    05-17-13 11:00 AM
    Wow!! I hope others can confirm this. I did a quick google search and didn't come up with anything. Congrats if that's the case! I live in the Kansas City suburbs and have enjoyed LTE since I got my Z10. You're going to love the speeds!!
    05-17-13 11:02 AM
    When I spoke with the reps at the store, they told me currently only Houston, Tx and NYC are the two cities that have the LTE towers up. Truth be told, LTE is one of those things where you can claim it is cool to have, but not necessary, their 4G coverage is more than adequate for me.

What the reps said isn't true, as the initial rollout included seven cities. The DC area is one of them. I get LTE speeds of around 10Mbps down which is not impressive, but is faster than the HSPA+ speed that I get.
    05-17-13 11:06 AM

This is what I got on T-Mo LTE when I first got the Z10. I haven't reached that speed since, though:

05-17-13 11:06 AM
    When I do get LTE it's much faster then just 4G I guess I'll play some more tonight when I get home

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 11:19 AM
    i second that. i live in lawrence, and work in kc. im loving lte when i use it!

Wow!! I hope others can confirm this. I did a quick google search and didn't come up with anything. Congrats if that's the case! I live in the Kansas City suburbs and have enjoyed LTE since I got my Z10. You're going to love the speeds!!
    05-17-13 11:24 AM
    They say a picture is worth a thousand words
    T-Mobile LTE-img_00000406.png

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 11:47 AM
    I'm feeling slightly envious of you lucky people
    05-17-13 12:19 PM
    LTE hasn't been officially rolled out in NYC. I recently read something that stated you can only find the LTE signal in the NYC subways as they are still testing the service. I was able to confirm this one morning when popping out around time square the LTE icon popped up. I did a quick speed test and took down 22mbps. Once I got topside however it reverted to 4G.

I can't wait until LTE official goes live in NYC.
    05-17-13 12:20 PM