Does anyone know why TMO did not launch yesterday to the Business customers.
    03-12-13 09:23 AM
    They sort of did "launch" . . .kinda . . .been getting anecdotal reports of government only sales and having to go through their rep to order the device. . .search through the forums to get more info if you can. . (i'm still trying to figure it out. . . a couple calls to T-Mobile and I keep getting the "we have no info currently available but we will make it available soon. . .man . . ."soon has become my least favorite word now. . .)
    03-12-13 09:39 AM
    It is available as of yesterday but you will need to order it through your business sales rep at this time. I did receive confirmation though yesterday that it is available now. Not the most efficient way to handle something like this, you would think there would be a little more information available.
    psparks likes this.
    03-12-13 09:50 AM
    I'm meeting with my rep on Thursday - I hope to have a real answer then.
    03-12-13 09:51 AM
    Dang I got excited thinking you had news for a launch for everyone.
    03-12-13 09:52 AM
    Sorry about that
    03-12-13 12:25 PM
    Yeah, I was getting the same thing as well
    03-12-13 12:26 PM
    My small business rep said that the Z10 was demoed for his office yesterday and that he has started placing orders for them. But he did not know when they would actually be delivered yet.
    03-15-13 10:46 AM
    My small business rep said that the Z10 was demoed for his office yesterday and that he has started placing orders for them. But he did not know when they would actually be delivered yet.
    I just had mine delivered yesterday. Sweet phone. I love it. I can stand proud again as I go into Starbuck's among the iphoners' again!
    R Field likes this.
    03-16-13 07:30 PM
    I just had mine delivered yesterday. Sweet phone. I love it. I can stand proud again as I go into Starbuck's among the iphoners' again!
    You mean an official T-Mo usa release? If so, does it have wifi calling? Thanks
    03-16-13 08:01 PM
    You mean an official T-Mo usa release? If so, does it have wifi calling? Thanks
    This was just for business owners in the US. I believe the consumer market release may come on the 24th or so according to a rep at the local tmobile store. I am not sure about the wifi calling. If you know how to set it up I can try it and let you know.
    03-17-13 03:15 AM
    This was just for business owners in the US. I believe the consumer market release may come on the 24th or so according to a rep at the local tmobile store. I am not sure about the wifi calling. If you know how to set it up I can try it and let you know.
    There should be an ICON/APP or a menu selection that says wifi-calling. Unless Tmo has back tracked, UMA is no longer used, instead they're using IMS on their phones, including their latest, pre Z10. If you get a chance to check would love to know. Thanks
    03-17-13 04:11 AM
    If you wouldn't mind, what model/version did they send you? Probably STL100-3, but, if so, is it RFF91LW or RFK121LW?
    Thanks.
    03-17-13 07:20 AM
    If you wouldn't mind, what model/version did they send you? Probably STL100-3, but, if so, is it RFF91LW or RFK121LW?
    Thanks.
    Looks like the STL 100-3, RFK 121LW
    03-18-13 01:00 AM
    There should be an ICON/APP or a menu selection that says wifi-calling. Unless Tmo has back tracked, UMA is no longer used, instead they're using IMS on their phones, including their latest, pre Z10. If you get a chance to check would love to know. Thanks
    Nothing. I even did a device search and nothing came up.
    03-18-13 01:12 AM
    My company has a business account with blackberry. I do have a quick question. Is T-mobile selling just the phone to business account owners or they are only selling to BES10 customers? My company has not upgraded to BES10 yet but i definitely want the phone in hand and will continue to use my company issued bold 9000 until they've upgraded to the new server.
    03-18-13 05:09 PM
    My company has a business account with blackberry. I do have a quick question. Is T-mobile selling just the phone to business account owners or they are only selling to BES10 customers? My company has not upgraded to BES10 yet but i definitely want the phone in hand and will continue to use my company issued bold 9000 until they've upgraded to the new server.
    I believe just to business account customers who are with T-Mobile. The official date for consumers has not been officially announced, however I suspect it will be next week, around the same time Verizon and AT&T will deliver their products.
    03-18-13 06:30 PM