T-Mobile 10.2 official download where are you-img_20131193.png

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    curvezzz likes this.
    12-15-13 10:39 PM
    I just bought a Rogers SIM card from eBay for $4. I'm not waiting for T-Mobile and I'm not wasting my time with Sachesi.
    How does that work as far as data and billing? Will a US customer now be roaming and downloading the large OS update on "foreign soil" as it were?
    12-15-13 10:51 PM
    How does that work as far as data and billing? Will a US customer now be roaming and downloading the large OS update on "foreign soil" as it were?
    Lol I don't think I've actually ever thought about that when members mention using a SIM card from a carrier outside of their home country. I guess with the OS update requiring Wifi connectivity for download, cellular data wouldn't apply? I guess the phone wouldn't receive any calls/texts for the duration that the foreign SIM card is in place.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 10:54 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...a100-x-876942/

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...evices-873653/

Here you go. Read through all the whining, fear mongering, and complaining, if you can. There's plenty of useful info in these threads.

Read these also:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-fixes-873158/

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...utions-874802/

These will help build your knowledge base, and join the informed. Hope these help. If you need further assistance, that a standard search doesn't provide an answer to, send me a PM with your BBM pin, and I'll help direct.
    I'm very tempted. I have the rogers official 10.2 downloaded using sachesi. But I'm very tempted for 10.2.1. This is dumb but I want to keep my app history and game history. But I really want the 10.2.1 upgrades. Decisions. Decisions.

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL likes this.
    12-15-13 11:05 PM
    You use Wi-Fi, you aren't connected to any cellular network. I'm not getting a Rogers plan, just their SIM card to get their OS.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-users-880643/
    Last edited by Cavi Mike; 12-15-13 at 11:31 PM. Reason: edited for clarity
    Mecca EL likes this.
    12-15-13 11:18 PM
    I'm very tempted. I have the rogers official 10.2 downloaded using sachesi. But I'm very tempted for 10.2.1. This is dumb but I want to keep my app history and game history. But I really want the 10.2.1 upgrades. Decisions. Decisions.

Posted via CB10
    That's not dumb at all, and totally understandable. Though I never restore backups, I do believe it works going from 10.2.0 to 10.2.1. Either way, just another reason why we need a better functioning BlackBerry Protect app (with user-selective backup options, including app/game data).

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL and grover5 like this.
    12-15-13 11:54 PM
    Right. For you it may not be a leak. For anyone in the USA, it is still a leak, and I won't abide that.

Posted via CB10
    There's an old proverb, "Some people say nothing and people think they are fools, while others open their mouth and prove it."
    12-16-13 12:02 AM
    A shame some still don't realize what an awesome and user friendly tool Sachesi is. The dev that built it did so for this reason.

I've been on 10.2.0 xxx with a Verizon phone for nearly 2 months and my phone didn't get worse, it got better. RFA now works consistently for example.
    12-16-13 02:48 AM
    A shame some still don't realize what an awesome and user friendly tool Sachesi is. The dev that built it did so for this reason.

I've been on 10.2.0 xxx with a Verizon phone for nearly 2 months and my phone didn't get worse, it got better. RFA now works consistently for example.
    Some here think an os released by another carrier OFFICIALLY to circumvent the US carrier oppression and installed with sachesi which is non destructive is a :Leak:

? AT&T Z10 STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 ?
    Mecca EL and Derlitz like this.
    12-16-13 02:52 AM
    Here is a question to all debating whether leaked or not leaked.

Which do you consider an official software/OS release? The one by the phone maker (in this case BlackBerry) or the one by carrier (T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon..)?

If your answer is the phone maker, BlackBerry, then you can install the 10.2 auto loader available because it was officially released worldwide long time ago.

If you consider that the software made available to you by your carrier (not the phone maker) is official OS release then yes you are right and we are all wrong.

You won, everything is leak.

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 03:13 AM
    Here is a question to all debating whether leaked or not leaked.

Which do you consider an official software/OS release? The one by the phone maker (in this case BlackBerry) or the one by carrier (T-Mobile, AT&T, Verizon..)?

If your answer is the phone maker, BlackBerry, then you can install the 10.2 auto loader available because it was officially released worldwide long time ago.

If you consider that the software made available to you by your carrier (not the phone maker) is official OS release then yes you are right and we are all wrong.

You won, everything is leak.

Posted via CB10
    Carriers don't make any OS at all. Even on OS10, they can only push their warez to your device, via SIM recognition.
    curvezzz, Derlitz and 00stryder like this.
    12-16-13 08:09 AM
    Some here think an os released by another carrier OFFICIALLY to circumvent the US carrier oppression and installed with sachesi which is non destructive is a :Leak:

"US Carrier Oppression"...

Something to tweet about, in unison??
    12-16-13 08:10 AM

Posted via CB10
    That's not dumb at all, and totally understandable. Though I never restore backups, I do believe it works going from 10.2.0 to 10.2.1. Either way, just another reason why we need a better functioning BlackBerry Protect app (with user-selective backup options, including app/game data).

Posted via CB10
    The best aspect of this community, their are too many big brains reading the cries of the user. There's someone developing and app, that can recover and maintain game data, locally - meaning SD or cloud backup.
    grover5 and 00stryder like this.
    12-16-13 08:54 AM
    im interested who???
    12-16-13 09:34 AM
    im interested who???
    Keyword - someone. Who exactly, I don't know. There's so many mad scientist in this community, I'm sure something is in the works. Look at apps like Snap, Contact X, etc. The app lords will here our cries. Lets burn some cats to gain their favor.
    00stryder likes this.
    12-16-13 09:47 AM
    Oh yeah?

Just like the leaked BBM app -- made by BlackBerry, tested by BlackBerry, "never can or will dangerous software be cause"... LOL

"Leak" is to "Security" what "STD" is to "Health."

You do realize that all these version are made by BlackBerry tested by BlackBerry and never can or will dangerous software be cause they are made by BlackBerry ... they aren't made by meccas grandmother(who probably has better security than any android os and I've never met the lady)..

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    12-16-13 10:05 AM
    Hasta hoy todavia sigo esperando por la actualizaci�n os10.2, ayer estuve en servicio al cliente del operador TIGO en HONDURAS y la persona que me atendi� se rio y dijo que probablemente nunca.

To this day I still keep waiting for the update os10.2, yesterday I was in customer service operator TIGO en HONDURAS and the person who checked me laughed and said probably never.
    12-16-13 10:51 AM
    Hasta hoy todavia sigo esperando por la actualizaci�n os10.2, ayer estuve en servicio al cliente del operador TIGO en HONDURAS y la persona que me atendi� se rio y dijo que probablemente nunca.

To this day I still keep waiting for the update os10.2, yesterday I was in customer service operator TIGO en HONDURAS and the person who checked me laughed and said probably never.
    Aqui http://m.crackberry.com/how-get-os-102-update-right-now

Mecca EL likes this.
    12-16-13 10:53 AM
    Oh yeah?

Just like the leaked BBM app -- made by BlackBerry, tested by BlackBerry, "never can or will dangerous software be cause"... LOL

"Leak" is to "Security" what "STD" is to "Health."
    The leaked BBM app didn't apply to any BlackBerry device...what's your point?

Posted via CB10
    Derlitz, curvezzz, RazrRob and 1 others like this.
    12-16-13 10:55 AM
    Now, this is the CrackBerry I've come to love and enjoy!
    Things were getting really boring around here.

Mecca EL and ppeters914 like this.
    12-16-13 11:32 AM
    And you're letting your unfounded enthusiasm to encourage people to put their phones in peril by installing unproven, untested, and potentially dangerous software.

Posted via CB10
    Never go full retar....ya know what I'm trying to say

Do some reading, it kinda helps too! My devices I ran leaks on never were in peril, I managed to diagnose some 'issues' and that's that, nothing dangerous about loading leaks...
    12-16-13 11:47 AM
    Thanks for the info and description of your experience with that leak version, I was just about to start searching the forums for the best/optimal 10.2 build for T-Mo users in the US that require Wifi Calling. Is this particular OS version searchable via Saschi to avoid the destructive process of an autoloader?

I'm on VZW but my younger brother recently bought a Z10 through the $200 BlackBerry Store sale, and I'm trying to get him onto (at least) 10.2.

Posted via CB10
    I am using the same hybrid! Call quality is not stellar on WIFI. Howver, if you absolutely need wifi calling, this is your best option. I downgraded from 10.2.1 because I never knew the value of half wifi calling to none. Hope it helps you.
    00stryder likes this.
    12-16-13 12:38 PM
    I'm sure the unleaked 10.2 will be available to TMO customers in the next 8 weeks.
    Posted via CB10
    LOL, 'un-leaked'?'

[My leaked 10.2 beta did not un-leak my Z10.]
    Mecca EL likes this.
    12-16-13 01:23 PM
    My first point is that just because something is "leaked" from BlackBerry does not make it safe: not for the user and not for BlackBerry itself.

My second point is all these "leaks" are damaging for BlackBerry because while they assuage a minority of tech-savvy users, they undermine the brand in the eyes of the average consumer/prosumer/enterprise customer.

The leaked BBM app didn't apply to any BlackBerry device...what's your point?

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 02:03 PM
    My first point is that just because something is "leaked" from BlackBerry does not make it safe: not for the user and not for BlackBerry itself.

My second point is all these "leaks" are damaging for BlackBerry because while they assuage a minority of tech-savvy users, they undermine the brand in the eyes of the average consumer/prosumer/enterprise customer.
    You have data that confirms your statement?
    12-16-13 02:27 PM
165 ... 34567