It comes from BGR, but they are quoting a T-Mobile Exec,

mobile
    Feb 7, 2013 by Brad Reed

2:00 PM

T-Mobile may be the last carrier in the United States to get the iPhone, but it wants to be the first to sell the BlackBerry Z10. In an interview with Bloomberg, T-Mobile USA head of business sales Frank Sickinger called BlackBerry�s (BBRY) newest device �more stable than we anticipated� and projected that the carrier would start selling it by mid-March at the latest. Sickinger also hinted at the possibility that the Z10 could come even sooner by saying that �if we are able to speed up the launch date, we will do that.� Finally, Sickinger also expressed optimism that the Z10 would be a hit with T-Mobile customers by saying that he was �glad to see BlackBerry launch a relevant product� that �stands to do very well in 2013 with T-Mobile.�
    BlackBerry Z10 T-Mobile release date: Mid-March | BGR
    zyben, ubizmo and Grumblegrumble like this.
    02-07-13 01:29 PM
    I just saw that. This is very good news for me. I can't wait to get it.
    02-07-13 01:29 PM
    "Mid-march" would be great. Last I heard it was March 27th.
    02-07-13 01:34 PM
    This would be awesome! I've been saving my upgrade for over a year waiting on this phone!
    zyben likes this.
    02-07-13 01:46 PM
    This may also push up the dates on the other carriers
    02-07-13 01:51 PM
    Yeah the last I heard from the vendor was March 27th. This would be great to launch it earlier! Thank you for sharing! Have great day!
    02-07-13 01:59 PM
    This may also push up the dates on the other carriers
    Already sent a tweet at Verizon, just to get someone there to notice this little article, so maybe it might make it somewhere for them to speed up their process.
    This calls for a happy dance.

zyben, grover5, MERCDROID and 2 others like this.
    This would be awesome! I've been saving my upgrade for over a year waiting on this phone!
    Me too!
    02-07-13 02:00 PM
    Wow, that's really interesting. I had previously speculated that Verizon had deal with BlackBerry to be the first (or amongst the first) of the American carriers to release the Z10. If they didn't have exclusive first-rights, then I thought it would've been beside AT&T with T-Mobile being later in March. I guess TMo is at liberty to launch whenever their devices are ready, and so are the other carriers, I suppose.

This is awesome to hear! I hope they're actually racing to be the first to get this device out. We may not have to wait as long as we thought!
    02-07-13 02:05 PM
    The exact words were "If we are able to speed up the launch date, we will do that. Right now it�s looking like mid-March.� That could also mean that that they sped up the date from the 27th. to mid-march, but I hope I am wrong and it will be here even sooner, maybe even the end of this month.
    02-07-13 02:14 PM
    I am with verizon but Tmobile has some nice deals. how great is their coverage?
    02-07-13 02:17 PM
    Wow, that's really interesting. I had previously speculated that Verizon had deal with BlackBerry to be the first (or amongst the first) of the American carriers to release the Z10.
    That's exactly what I thought!! That there would have to be a give and take for Verizon to receive the white Z10 exclusive. But I guess there was just give and no take, as Verizon must have threatened to not carry the Z10 if they didn't get the exclusive.
    02-07-13 02:21 PM
    TBH, it's great in major cities, but there's no comparison with Verizon's nationwide coverage, even up in the boonies. They kinda make up for it by offering UMA/WiFi calling.

To check coverage around you, click here.
    02-07-13 02:23 PM
    Wow, that's really interesting. I had previously speculated that Verizon had deal with BlackBerry to be the first (or amongst the first) of the American carriers to release the Z10. If they didn't have exclusive first-rights, then I thought it would've been beside AT&T with T-Mobile being later in March. I guess TMo is at liberty to launch whenever their devices are ready, and so are the other carriers, I suppose.

This is awesome to hear! I hope they're actually racing to be the first to get this device out. We may not have to wait as long as we thought!

Not bashing carriers, but one of the primary reasons I left T-Mobile was because they were always last to get any of the good phones. I highly doubt that they are going to release the phone before Verizon or AT&T does. I am not taking a shot at your posting, but just chose to reply to it with what I think. At this point I dont care who gets it out first. I am on Verizon and will wait it out. Besides, we are the only ones that have dibs on the white ones! lol
    02-07-13 02:25 PM
    I am in South Florida and on HSPA+ I rarely get less than 15Mbps down, many times over 25Mbps. Hopefully I will be able to turn off LTE and just use HSPA+ and save on battery life.
    02-07-13 02:29 PM
    I'm just looking at paying 150/mo for 2gb datat share plan with my wife for verizon or 159 for unlimited with tmobile for a plan with my wife.
    02-07-13 02:29 PM
    I'm just looking at paying 150/mo for 2gb datat share plan with my wife for verizon or 159 for unlimited with tmobile for a plan with my wife.
    If you have a small business check their Small Business Value Plan. I pay $39.99 for 1,000 minutes, 5GB high speed data and unlimited texts per line.
    02-07-13 03:09 PM
    If you live in a major city or surrounding area of it, the service is great. I get around 15mb down in NYC/NJ and long island. They also have wifi calling to use at home if you have no service there. I do not know if the z10 will have that added though. I really have no problems with Tmobile. I have had sprint in the past which is the worst. Verizon probably is better in more areas, but you pay alot more with them then tmobile. You can get an unlimited everything plan for around 80 a month with tmobile, before taxes and phone insurance.
    02-07-13 03:32 PM
    This is some of the best news I've had since the March US launch was confirmed. So if they do a business soft launch a week before retail, I wonder if there's anyway to quickly make up a business.
    02-07-13 03:57 PM
    I have a feeling all those weeks of testing are just bs in general. Comeon how long would it take to test the phones? T-mobile probably, and smartly so, noticed the demand and wants to get in Asap.
    02-07-13 04:20 PM
    Now if I did go with business route would Balance work with that?
    02-07-13 04:41 PM
    Now if I did go with business route would Balance work with that?
    You need BES for Balance.
    02-07-13 04:57 PM
    thank you.
    02-07-13 05:03 PM
    I am in South Florida and on HSPA+ I rarely get less than 15Mbps down, many times over 25Mbps. Hopefully I will be able to turn off LTE and just use HSPA+ and save on battery life.
    I can confirm that here in Dearborn Michigan. They have great coverage.
    02-07-13 05:07 PM
26 12