Hello all!

I just spoke with AT & T and they told me the following..we'll see if it's true..it'd sure be nice! It'd make sense as it's within the "Winter" release they mentioned a while ago and if it's indeed 10.2.1 that'd rock! Just thought I'd share..

She mentioned it'd be within the first two weeks of February and when I asked if it'd be 10.2.1 she said that is what is showing..hope it's true!
    kthhrrsn, hf199, LuisCast and 4 others like this.
    01-19-14 08:19 AM
    We hope it's true.
    01-19-14 08:21 AM
    You know, with the huge upgrade in Android that is in 10.2.1..... they could call this 10.3 when they release it. Just sayin'.
    HotFix likes this.
    01-19-14 08:27 AM
    I have T mobile and am watching AT&T closely to see what type of carrier support it is giving BlackBerry. My coverage here is spotty and am not happy with T-Mobile 's lack of support for BlackBerry. My rates are low but sometimes that is just not enough.

BB Uniq BB Bold -Z10 with 1925
    klandz likes this.
    01-19-14 06:37 PM

She mentioned it'd be within the first two weeks of February and when I asked if it'd be 10.2.1 she said that is what is showing..hope it's true!
    Who is "she" Daniel? Mrs. AT&T?

Bob

Posted With Either My BlackBerry Q10 Or My Z10 On AT&T
    01-19-14 07:26 PM
    I have T mobile and am watching AT&T closely to see what type of carrier support it is giving BlackBerry. My coverage here is spotty and am not happy with T-Mobile 's lack of support for BlackBerry. My rates are low but sometimes that is just not enough.

You don't have wifi-calling? My coverage is nearly none -- for all carriers. Wifi-calling works perfectly.
    01-19-14 07:39 PM
    Lol "she" was just a tech support person but seemed to see stuff in their system. Hopefully it's true..It'd make sense.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 10:43 PM
    Hello all!

I just spoke with AT & T and they told me the following..we'll see if it's true..it'd sure be nice! It'd make sense as it's within the "Winter" release they mentioned a while ago and if it's indeed 10.2.1 that'd rock! Just thought I'd share..

Thanks for the update! But I'll believe it when I see it. I don't trust AT&T...

Keith H. Posted via CB10 on Z10.
    01-20-14 09:19 PM
    I'll have to second that "believe it when I see it" comment. I just went ahead and updated to the most current .1925 leak while my wife is still rockin 10.1 on AT&T. Both of us have Q10s. I like to keep her's stock because I like to see when builds get released compared to when the actual carrier update happens. She's not a techy so it's no big deal for her. I'm just too impatient, especially when I hear about all of the new features.

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 09:56 PM
    Are the new items really important at the end of the day?. I doubt it.

Proudly posted by an Essex Lad with Z10
    01-20-14 10:07 PM
    You don't have wifi-calling? My coverage is nearly none -- for all carriers. Wifi-calling works perfectly.
    Wifi calling is not my issue. It is the GPS and spotty coverage in rural areas when we r on a road trip or in a store. But I would put up with it if T-mobile starts showing some support for BlackBerry again.

01-20-14 10:24 PM
    I agree also about believing when you see it. I'm mainly counting in sachesi having the update beforehand and then I can update that way,as I did for 10.2

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 10:41 PM
    I own a business and have a Corp account with Verizon. It does send me to a more experienced person which is nice. I've never heard of a customer service agent that has that info that far in advance. I hope she's right but it's a long shot.

Good new is, rumors say January 28 is the release date from BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    01-20-14 11:48 PM
    That's nice, she didn't give you what year though. :P

Posted via telegraph
    loyalIND likes this.
    01-21-14 01:54 AM
    Wifi calling is not my issue. It is the GPS and spotty coverage in rural areas when we r on a road trip or in a store. But I would put up with it if T-mobile starts showing some support for BlackBerry again.

AT&T is dead serious about rural these days. I'm on tmob but plan on unlocking this phone and just buying a MVNO sim for travel use.

I really wish Tmob would roam on those rural AT&T towers. Tmob is never going to go through the effort AT&T has put into rural service. I've seen these sites in person and they are money losers. Many don't have electricity, but use LPG powered generators.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 04:38 AM
    I really wish Tmob would roam on those rural AT&T towers.
    They did until AT&T upped their roaming rates to the point where Tmo dropped them. I lost all of my rural roaming back in August as a result and gave a grandfathered business plan with "unlimited" roaming.

/rant

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 04:49 AM
    I hope this is true. My fianc�'s still on 10.1 on ATT. Need this upgrade asap. Skype runs like crap on 10.1 so I'm hoping this will fix the issue.
    01-21-14 07:23 AM

They are the only carrier offering BES Cloud services in the US. They were the first to release 10.1 and 10.1MR. They are supporting BlackBerry better than any other carrier in the US so far.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 09:06 AM
    They did until AT&T upped their roaming rates to the point where Tmo dropped them. I lost all of my rural roaming back in August as a result and gave a grandfathered business plan with "unlimited" roaming.

/rant

Posted via CB10
    In my case they never roamed on the towers in question. I didn't care too much when I only had EDGE service since these towers didn't have a 35km spacing st the time. But with 4g, the 35km limit doesn't apply and I can "see" these towers thanks to great BlackBerry antenna/radio engineering, not that I can use the towers.

I had the opportunity to go in one of the AT&T shacks. There are designed in two halves so that another company can share the site.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 11:43 AM
    I hope this is true. My fianc�'s still on 10.1 on ATT. Need this upgrade asap. Skype runs like crap on 10.1 so I'm hoping this will fix the issue.
    FWIW I have the newest leak and Skype seems to run great on it. I can always keep up with the newest version thanks to Amazon and Snap for Google Play.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925

Posted via CB10
    hondaf17 likes this.
    01-21-14 11:50 AM
    FWIW I have the newest leak and Skype seems to run great on it. I can always keep up with the newest version thanks to Amazon and Snap for Google Play.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. Might have to check that out. I've never installed a leak though and don't want to brick my fiance's phone - don't think she'd be too happy with me.
    01-21-14 02:17 PM
    Just saying

The correct way to sat AT&T maybe to use att or at&t or atandt When you use capital letters to a name you give it respect or authority. Such as any name like Fred or Jay , you would use fred and jay if they are dishonorable people, places or things. .
    01-21-14 05:28 PM
    Thanks. Might have to check that out. I've never installed a leak though and don't want to brick my fiance's phone - don't think she'd be too happy with me.
    It's not really that difficult. And bricking really can't happen unless you pull the cable out during the loading process.

Following the instructions in the leaked OS forums is pretty easy. It may seem a bit daunting, but once you get into it, it's just a process like anything else.

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 07:39 PM
    It's not really that difficult. And bricking really can't happen unless you pull the cable out during the loading process.

Following the instructions in the leaked OS forums is pretty easy. It may seem a bit daunting, but once you get into it, it's just a process like anything else.

Posted via CB10
    Not that I've ever had an issue but can you easily unbrick a bricked BlackBerry 10 phone due to a bad update? I know many phones have a recovery option....

Considering the almost zero posts on the issue I assume it is practically an non-issue...

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    01-22-14 08:58 AM
    Thanks for the update! But I'll believe it when I see it. I don't trust AT&T...

Keith H. Posted via CB10 on Z10.
    +1

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 09:44 AM
30 12