I'm on 10.1.0.2009 and is working fine, what I notice is AT&T Address Book, is there but not usable at the moment, this may be one of the reasons for 10.1 not being here yet for AT&T.

Posted via CB10
    Well, it shows up so that is half the battle I guess.
    What do you mean it isn't usable yet?

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 12:17 AM
    I know the leaks aren't for everyone but with the Z10 at least, they're easier and quicker and more stories than even before. The whole thing, including backup and restore can usually be done in under this hour.

The guys doing the work behind the scenes have done a terrific job and the feedback has also been excellent so when issues arise we can make informed judgments about when or if to upgrade.

It's frustrating to read all of the ongoing posts about issues that have been addressed in leaks and sometimes official releases that nonetheless seem unexplained months away from a release to many carriers, particularly in the US.
    06-11-13 12:33 AM
    I seen in another thread that if you wipe your unlock phone without the sin you'll be promoted to update to 10.0.

I can confirm this work for me. Now if you want to download all your apps again that's up to you. Also remove your memory card. I'm kicking myself cause I wiped all my music and pics.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 05:29 AM
    I am using z10 Version 10.1.0.1916 and is working fine, the att address book is up and running. I installed this from a leaked version. Works well, is there a higher version I didn't see?
    06-11-13 08:50 AM
    I am using z10 Version 10.1.0.1916 and is working fine, the att address book is up and running. I installed this from a leaked version. Works well, is there a higher version I didn't see?
    AT&T address doesn't work for me. I just says transferring.

Posted via CB10
    EG_Jr_17 likes this.
    06-11-13 08:58 AM
    I'm starting to think that I should go with that option of buying a Canadian sim card and get my update that way. I bet the 10.2 AT&T update will take even longer to push out.

Posted with my amazing Z10
    06-11-13 04:53 PM
    I'm starting to think that I should go with that option of buying a Canadian sim card and get my update that way. I bet the 10.2 AT&T update will take even longer to push out.
    I highly recommend this method, it worked flawless for me on two OTA updates...I currently have the official Rogers 10.1.0.273 on my AT&T connected Z10, and I have ZERO issues with my phone. Well worth the $7, and I'm guaranteed to have 10.2 long before most AT&T users too.
    06-11-13 06:12 PM
    I highly recommend this method, it worked flawless for me on two OTA updates...I currently have the official Rogers 10.1.0.273 on my AT&T connected Z10, and I have ZERO issues with my phone. Well worth the $7, and I'm guaranteed to have 10.2 long before most AT&T users too.
    Quick question. Is your z10 unlocked? Mine is locked to AT&T and I'm wondering if ill need to unlock it first. So you bought the Rogers sim card? Thanks.

06-11-13 06:34 PM
    I got a Rogers SIM for my AT&T Z10, and is not unlocked. It didn't work. It has to be unlocked, which they wouldn't do. I'm gonna wait until the end of the month as they said to wait 90 days and then I'm ginna raise heck if they don't do it again. I bought mine full retail and they have no right to restrict it. That is theft in my eyes. I will MAKE them do it ...
    jrdba likes this.
    06-11-13 06:48 PM
    I got a Rogers SIM for my AT&T Z10, and is not unlocked. It didn't work. It has to be unlocked, which they wouldn't do. I'm gonna wait until the end of the month as they said to wait 90 days and then I'm ginna raise heck if they don't do it again. I bought mine full retail and they have no right to restrict it. That is theft in my eyes. I will MAKE them do it ...
    AT&T unlock codes for z10 has dropped to a mere $7 on ebay. Will turn to them if AT&T denies me an unlock code. Thanks for confirming.

06-11-13 06:58 PM
    Took the plunge and bought an unlock code from Crackberry. Price dropped to $30 from the $45 last week and I got it emailed in less than an hour. What a great customer experience!

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 10:54 PM
    I was told the same thing, so I'm on board on helping you make them!

Posted via CB10
    wg7 likes this.
    06-11-13 11:28 PM
    An ATT rep literally recommended that I download the beta version of the OS 10.1 because no one his department knew when ATT will roll it out!
    06-12-13 12:19 AM
    An ATT rep literally recommended that I download the beta version of the OS 10.1 because no one his department knew when ATT will roll it out!
    If he is a literally recommending it, then he should give you a document that says your warranty will not be voided.

~STV
    06-12-13 12:27 AM
    A few people have said that it'll be released around the same time that the Q10 comes out, which is the 18th.

06-12-13 12:28 AM
    I was told the same thing, so I'm on board on helping you make them!

Posted via CB10
    Same here! I didn't use my upgrade because I'm looking forward to using it on the Q10 or HTC One maybe even an iPhone 5. Contacted them about unlocking and they said wait 90 days smh AT&T .

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 12:28 AM
    Even though I got mine unlocked last night, in still gonna go after them, just because they pissed me off on the first attempt.
    At first they told me they can't do it because the phone is exclusive to them. That was the first BS alert. Then they told me I have to be a customer for at least 90 days. Second BS alert, because I have been a customer since 2011.
    Then they said they don't get the codes for at least 90 days after release. Third BS alert, because how do the unlock services do it then?
    Then they said they don't unlock the Z10 because BlackBerry won't allow it on that phone. Fourth BS alert.
    They even asked me for a copy of the purchase receipt. HELLO!!! ANYBODY HOME??? Check my account history, I can even see it online on my account!!

Anyway, I wait the 90 days and begin of July I will hit them up again and this time there won't be a NO for an answer.
    I don't care what it takes, it's gonna happen.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 09:10 AM
    AT&T did provide me with an unlock code even though i did not buy the Z10 directly from them. Had to open a case and called back 5 days later. Got the code, entered it in - unlocked! Now plugged in the T-mobile sim card and updating to 10.1 as we speak! Finally!
    Last edited by jrdba; 06-16-13 at 02:08 AM.
    06-15-13 05:37 PM
    To concur with some of the others, BlackBerry needs to figure out a better way to push out updates. I accept that ultimately the carriers are responsible ft he 10.1 hangup but in the end, consumers will blame blackberry unfairly and may move to IOS where Apple has done a great job with updates to consumers

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 06:06 PM
    AT&T address doesn't work for me. I just says transferring.

Posted via CB10
    I cannot find it anywhere. Where do I have to Lok for it?
    acadia1106 likes this.
    06-20-13 10:13 AM
    I M looking real hard and then I got distracted and thought I would practice some typing and then remembered the leaves and the trees. I then walked across a road and now I am looking for work tomorrow morning before work on the way home.

From The Z10
    06-20-13 11:20 AM
71 123