No. They are just relasing application support updates for when the application comes out.

That is the verified change log for the AT&T OS 10.0.10.822; SR: 10.0.10.166 Update.
    Where did you find this? When I click on the SW link, the Z10 is not on the list either.
    04-13-13 11:26 AM
    What I mean is should my phone actually display H+ or jus an H? On a side note I have 4G LTE turned off to save battery life.
    Thanks for confirming a suspicion. Yes, H+ will be displayed.
    04-13-13 11:31 AM
    No. They are just relasing application support updates for when the application comes out.

That is the verified change log for the AT&T OS 10.0.10.822; SR: 10.0.10.166 Update.
    Hmmm??? About to test a sideloaded version of Skype as we speak...

UPDATE...sideload of an older version of skype started...then force closed. ShazBot!!!
    04-13-13 11:33 AM
    I am in a very low coverage area at home. This new update has really seemed to help my phone with locking coverage. I would always have an issue sending text messages due to bad signal. Now I am able to send with no issues. Really happy with it so far!

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 11:35 AM
    Where did you find this? When I click on the SW link, the Z10 is not on the list either.
    AT&T has not yet updated their BlackBerry SW Downloads page. You can try BlackBerry - Software Updates - New Update Software for BlackBerry Smartphones - US

This is the information I was provided. I work as a Tech SLR for AT&T Wireless.
    04-13-13 11:42 AM
    Hmmm??? About to test a sideloaded version of Skype as we speak...

UPDATE...sideload of an older version of skype started...then force closed. ShazBot!!!
    Yeah, I had that same issue. At least we know AT&T is releasing support for it.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    04-13-13 11:48 AM
    Yeah, I had that same issue. At least we know AT&T is releasing support for it.
    It's a step closer than previous. Assuming that Skype needs a bit more background access, at least it almost works.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 12:32 PM
    Okay, so I guess I'm still noticing a bit of a discharge. I've deleted all of my Android ports (never sideloaded anything). Here's what I have left:

CB10
    ATP/WTA Live
    BlackBerry Bridge
    NY Times
    Angry Birds Star Wars
    Jetpack Joyride
    Nobex
    Password Keeper
    Run in Crowd
    Spotcast
    Eufloria
    N4BB
    Accuweather
    Radiant Defense
    Chess-Wise
    S4BB's Bar code Scanner
    Circle Pie Light
    Battery Guru
    360 Panorama
    Dictionary.com
    PlayCloud
    Slacker Radio
    Beach Buggy Blitz
    Sudoku United
    Robotek
    Jetpack High
    Splashtop
    TuneIn
    Amazing Breaker
    Body Buddy
    CamSam
    Feather Duster
    Parrot
    XE Currency
    Data Monitor
    FancyTran
    FaceFlow
    Nodebeat
    Find Me Coffee
    And everything that was pre installed on the device.

Are any of these apps known to cause battery issues or run in the background without the user's knowledge?

Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 12:35 PM
    Okay, so I guess I'm still noticing a bit of a discharge. I've deleted all of my Android ports (never sideloaded anything). Here's what I have left:

CB10
    ATP/WTA Live
    BlackBerry Bridge
    NY Times
    Angry Birds Star Wars
    Jetpack Joyride
    Nobex
    Password Keeper
    Run in Crowd
    Spotcast
    Eufloria
    N4BB
    Accuweather
    Radiant Defense
    Chess-Wise
    S4BB's Bar code Scanner
    Circle Pie Light
    Battery Guru
    360 Panorama
    Dictionary.com
    PlayCloud
    Slacker Radio
    Beach Buggy Blitz
    Sudoku United
    Robotek
    Jetpack High
    Splashtop
    TuneIn
    Amazing Breaker
    Body Buddy
    CamSam
    Feather Duster
    Parrot
    XE Currency
    Data Monitor
    FancyTran
    FaceFlow
    Nodebeat
    Find Me Coffee

Are any of these apps known to cause battery issues or run in the background without the user's knowledge?

Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    Wow! So many apps. Will be tough to figure one which one (or ones) are affecting your battery. However, if you haven't already I would suggest you change XE Currency to only update automatically every hour (or manually) instead of every minute unless you're into currency trading .
    FlashFlare11 likes this.
    04-13-13 12:58 PM
    Thanks for the tip! I actually just deleted it (I didn't really need it, I just got it for fun).

I hope we get a tool soon that can tell us what's running in the background. It is badly needed!

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 01:03 PM
    Well I'm getting pretty good battery so far. I have been on it non stop today.....from the time I left home, through my wax and mani/pedi, talking on the phone, reading and posting on CB...b here it is...
    That little break us when I backed out of battery guru accidentally.
    Memory hovering around 900mb.

AT&T 10.0.10.116 Update-img_00000147.png

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 01:04 PM

CB10
    ATP/WTA Live
    BlackBerry Bridge
    NY Times
    Angry Birds Star Wars
    Jetpack Joyride
    Nobex
    Password Keeper
    Run in Crowd
    Spotcast
    Eufloria
    N4BB
    Accuweather
    Radiant Defense
    Chess-Wise
    S4BB's Bar code Scanner
    Circle Pie Light
    Battery Guru
    360 Panorama
    Dictionary.com
    PlayCloud
    Slacker Radio
    Beach Buggy Blitz
    Sudoku United
    Robotek
    Jetpack High
    Splashtop
    TuneIn
    Amazing Breaker
    Body Buddy
    CamSam
    Feather Duster
    Parrot
    XE Currency
    Data Monitor
    FancyTran
    FaceFlow
    Nodebeat
    Find Me Coffee

Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    That is alot of applications. I download them as I need them. CB10 and N4BB update automatically as well. You can set them to refresh Manually if you want. CB10 is one of the best applications for BlackBerry news, so I let that one update on its own .

It is really up to you. If you adjust the settings in the applications you should be good. Some of the applications I have yet to try.

Cheers

Wow! So many apps.
    That's what I said.
    04-13-13 01:10 PM
    That is alot of applications. I download them as I need them. CB10 and N4BB update automatically as well. You can set them refresh Manually if you want. CB10 is one of the best fourm applications for BlackBerry news, so I let that one update on its own .

It is really up to you. If you adjust the settings in the applications you should be good. Some of the applications I have yet to try.

Cheers

That's what I said.
    Hahaha thanks!

Yeah, I'm kinda new to whole "apps" thing (didn't use a lot of them on my older BBs). I will set N4BB to update manually and see how that goes. CB10 is too awesome an app to not have update automatically! I've noticed I'm deleting a lot of apps so I guess a lot of these will go too. I just like to support the devs that decided tot take the plunge with BB10 and put out a lot of quality software for us to use!

Thank you!
    04-13-13 01:14 PM
    Oh, this reminds me, I had another question (which has probably been asked answered already). But, do apps like CB10 and N4BB update automatically even when closed? I normally close all Active Frames before locking the device so would settings apps like these to update manually make noticeable a difference?
    04-13-13 01:27 PM
    Beach buggy game no longer works after update for me

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 01:41 PM
    Can i use this OS on my DevAplhaB?
    04-13-13 01:58 PM
    Can i use this OS on my DevAplhaB?
    IF you have an AT&T Device I don't see any issues with you getting the update. If it is a unlocked Z10 you can try placing a AT&T SIM card in it and then check for an OS update Options > Device > Software Updates .
    04-13-13 02:22 PM
    Oh, this reminds me, I had another question (which has probably been asked answered already). But, do apps like CB10 and N4BB update automatically even when closed? I normally close all Active Frames before locking the device so would settings apps like these to update manually make noticeable a difference?
    Pretty sure it has to be in active frame. You can enable background sync on the CB10 App.
    FlashFlare11 likes this.
    04-13-13 02:23 PM
    CB10 updates when closed. You get a little spark icon beside it when there is something new posted to the blog. I am not sure about N4BB. I do not believe that it updates in the background, at least not based on my experience with it.
    FlashFlare11 likes this.
    04-13-13 02:25 PM
    Whoops, that explains it. I thought CB10 was set to background sync by default. It turns out that mine wasn't. Thanks for answering!

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 02:29 PM
    IF you have an AT&T Device I don't see any issues with you getting the update. If it is a unlocked Z10 you can try placing a AT&T SIM card in it and then check for an OS update Options > Device > Software Updates .
    I have no AT&T Device and a AT&T Sim gets me no updates, cause i use a DevAlphaB.
    is this possible tu use this os on my Developer Device?
    has anyone tested it already
    04-13-13 03:03 PM
    How?
    I'm on rogers and I'm on. 85 haven't gotten any updates past that.

Posted via CB10
    .85 is .672.

I have no AT&T Device and a AT&T Sim gets me no updates, cause i use a DevAlphaB.
    is this possible tu use this os on my Developer Device?
    has anyone tested it already
    Doubt it. The Dev Alphas/STL100-1 all use TI OMAP processors, while this update is for non-CDMA Qualcomm Snapdragon processors.
    04-13-13 03:08 PM
    04-13-13 03:20 PM
    this is was i have uploaded and is not lake(is official AT&T) just packed together to make live simple
    STL100-3 and STL100-2 use same files Radio+Os

is someone here with STL100-1??

when yes then will be nice to do backup with bblink then reload software with BBlink and after
    C:\Users\you_user_name\AppData\Local\Research In Motion\Application Loader\Cache\ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlong nr
    do search for qcfm.image.com.qnx.qcfm.radio.(about 20mb)
    qcfm.image.com.qnx.coreos.qcfm.os. (about 1.3gb)

i need this 2 files to create autoloader for STL100-1 Omap version
    04-13-13 03:28 PM
    If your NOT on AT&T like I am, in the Netherlands with an unlocked Z10, do NOT run this upgrade... I lost my 4G option in teh mobile network and getting back to 10.0.10.90 right now.... nice test lost an evening
    digitalman101 likes this.
    04-13-13 03:53 PM
478 ... 1213141516 ...