downgrader stl100-2/stl100-3 to 10.0.10.90/10.0.10.690 https://mega.co.nz/#!Fs1GyCjb!TsY-yl...TLF0pFF2SKCZ_c
    Sim_1, Mecca EL, Slamdunc1 and 2 others like this.
    04-13-13 04:14 AM
    downgrader stl100-2/stl100-3 to 10.0.10.90/10.0.10.690 https://mega.co.nz/#!Fs1GyCjb!TsY-yl...TLF0pFF2SKCZ_c
    How cool are you?!? Really!!!

BTW in case we don't get the 10.1 update can't you make one of these to let us update?
    04-13-13 04:28 AM
    How cool are you?!? Really!!!

BTW in case we don't get the 10.1 update can't you make one of these to let us update?
    when some network will release it i make autoloader
    Sim_1, Sator, zocster and 3 others like this.
    04-13-13 04:40 AM
    I removed Songza, Kindle, WordHero, YouVersion's Bible, Taptu, OpenTable, Tapatalk, and Waze. It seems to have done something.

We should begin to keep a running list of apps known to cause battery drain. I don't know if any of the apps I removed were causing the drain, but it definitely did slow down the rate of drain after removing them.

Posted via CB10
    Tapatalk froze last Wednesday and caused my phone to go all the way to 104 F. I removed it.

I'll wait for a native app and access my forums via my iPhone. Not putting Tapatalk back on my Z10.

Attachment 150744
    04-13-13 05:24 AM
    when some network will release it i make autoloader
    That's great ibfe, and thanks for your your hard work...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    04-13-13 05:27 AM
    Everyone who updates, please note that once your carrier releases their update, you might not be able to update it to that.
    is this confirm that when our carriers release an update we will not be able to update to it?
    04-13-13 06:16 AM
    always you can reload software with BBlink to get factory carrier one.
    This is true as I have just tested.

Thanks lbfe!
    Attached Thumbnails AT&T 10.0.10.116 Update-10.0.10.90.png  
    Sim_1 and Mecca EL like this.
    04-13-13 06:41 AM
    I see it mentioned alot in this topic but I have no idea what it means, what is AT&T?

is this for non UK customers?
    04-13-13 07:05 AM
    I see it mentioned alot in this topic but I have no idea what it means, what is AT&T?

AT&T is a US carrier

You can load this update via downloading from the correct link provided by lbfe.
    04-13-13 07:07 AM

AT&T stands for American Telephone & Telegraph. They are the second largest carrier in the states. Come visit and bring your Z10. You can get a pre-paid SIM from AT&T to use your fone while here.
    04-13-13 07:14 AM
    Tapatalk froze last Wednesday and caused my phone to go all the way to 104 F. I removed it.

I'll wait for a native app and access my forums via my iPhone. Not putting Tapatalk back on my Z10.

Attachment 150744
    It's a shame that Tapatalk charges $2.99 for their Android port. I should've waited, too. Hopefully their native app will reach the quality of the CB10 (and thankfully we have that).

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 07:54 AM
    Last night, I kind of performed another battery test. I had the device fully recharge and at midnight I both took it off the charger and also turned Wifi off. Although my city is covered by AT&T's LTE, I don't get LTE coverage in my house, so I was on HSPA+. In addition to that, I only left Battery Guru running. In essence, it's been on standby all night. Now, 9 hours later, it's at 30%. Does that sound about normal?
    04-13-13 08:12 AM
    This AT&T update seems to have resolved a freezing problem I had on occasion. It was in fact, the only problem I had with the phone. Battery life continues to be almost 50% better than my GS2. MLB13 works great and with the Z10 plugged into our TV can watch games on the big screen. Kindle also seems to work better on the Z10 and it takes me directly to the last page read for a much quicker entry than I was getting on the GS2. This phone is turning out to be significantly better than I had expected.
    AjaxMilanBarcaSC and Mecca EL like this.
    04-13-13 08:31 AM
    Last night, I kind of performed another battery test. I had the device fully recharge and at midnight I both took it off the charger and also turned Wifi off. Although my city is covered by AT&T's LTE, I don't get LTE coverage in my house, so I was on HSPA+. In addition to that, I only left Battery Guru running. In essence, it's been on standby all night. Now, 9 hours later, it's at 30%. Does that sound about normal?
    You've got a process running in the background that isn't closing. Legacy App Manager could have identified what was causing your cpu to tun.

In the absence of that tool, I would remove all apps and get a baseline running stock.

Posted via CB10
    FlashFlare11 likes this.
    04-13-13 08:55 AM
    You've got a process running in the background that isn't closing. Legacy App Manager could have identified what was causing your cpu to tun.

In the absence of that tool, I would remove all apps and get a baseline running stock.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I really miss Application Resource Monitor and BBOS's Diagnostics tool, as well as the CPU reports in the Settings menu.

I'll remove some more apps and see what happens and report back.

Thank you!
    04-13-13 09:03 AM
    Amazing!

Thank you!! Bell drags their feet with these updates you have saved me from the SMTP nightmare.

A question to anyone out there in CB land. Should my Z10 display H+ when using that service? I swear it did prior to using the AT&T update. Or am I just remembering wrong. I only see H for the radio signal. My wife's 9900 displays H+

Please respond guys, thanks!
    Last edited by jimmydert; 04-13-13 at 09:44 AM.
    04-13-13 09:10 AM
    Amazing!

Thank you!! Bell drags their feet with these updates you have saved me from the SMTP nightmare.

A question to anyone out there in CB land. Should my Z10 display H+ when using that service? I swear it did prior to using the AT&T update. Or am I just remembering wrong. I only see H for the radio signal. My wife's 9900 displays H+

Bell may still only have H+ in your area. If you traveled to an area where they have 4G, the display would reflect that difference.
    04-13-13 10:01 AM
    Someone make a sticky for those autoloaders!!

Posted via CB10 app
    04-13-13 10:18 AM
    Amazing!

If anything it should display LTE. My buddy beside me is showing LTE on the Bell Network.
    04-13-13 10:21 AM
    The update is available to BlackBerry Z10 customers who receive a notification to their device that tells them an update is available via Firmware Over the Air (FOTA) or online at https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=gMnH_MFL. Wi-Fi is required for this update.

The software update includes:

Visual Voicemail fix: Voicemail from a private caller is being marked as a private voicemail message (prevents the message from being shared).
    Video/MP3 playback U/I: The Touch button not responsive while playing video.
    Screen responsiveness: Screen unresponsive to swiping.
    Improved video streaming: Streaming becomes like a slide show, after pause/play several times.
    Dialer U/I: Device displays two images for a contact on the dialer intermittently.
    Bluetooth audio: One way audio issue.
    GPS signal fix after voice call: Loss of GPS signal in Navigation/Maps after hanging up from an incoming call.
    SMS group message fix: Tenth contact in a group SMS does not receive message.
    Device freeze.
    Camera application stability: Application stops working.
    Enterprise support: IBM Traveler and Exchange Active Sync (EAS) - Compatibility fixes.
    BlackBerry link sync update.
    Skype (in BB World) improvements - Audio improvements for headsets and echo cancellation.

Cheers
    Mecca EL and sbmd like this.
    04-13-13 10:23 AM
    Bell may still only have H+ in your area. If you traveled to an area where they have 4G, the display would reflect that difference.
    What I mean is should my phone actually display H+ or jus an H? On a side note I have 4G LTE turned off to save battery life.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    04-13-13 10:32 AM
    Skype (in BB World) improvements - Audio improvements for headsets and echo cancellation.
    Huh? It's not even out yet, is it?

What I mean is should my phone actually display H+ or jus an H? On a side note I have 4G LTE turned off to save battery life.
    I turned off my LTE (on Bell) and turned on my WiFi. Now whenever I leave a WiFi zone it just goes to a lower-case 'h'. Before using my WiFi more (to save battery. Trust me, do it), I would see an H or an H+. Don't remember which one was more often.
    04-13-13 10:53 AM
    The update is available to BlackBerry Z10 customers who receive a notification to their device that tells them an update is available via Firmware Over the Air (FOTA) or online at https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=rh8Bj-xI. Wi-Fi is required for this update.

The software update includes:

Visual Voicemail fix: Voicemail from a private caller is being marked as a private voicemail message (prevents the message from being shared).
    Video/MP3 playback U/I: The Touch button not responsive while playing video.
    Screen responsiveness: Screen unresponsive to swiping.
    Improved video streaming: Streaming becomes like a slide show, after pause/play several times.
    Dialer U/I: Device displays two images for a contact on the dialer intermittently.
    Bluetooth audio: One way audio issue.
    GPS signal fix after voice call: Loss of GPS signal in Navigation/Maps after hanging up from an incoming call.
    SMS group message fix: Tenth contact in a group SMS does not receive message.
    Device freeze.
    Camera application stability: Application stops working.
    Enterprise support: IBM Traveler and Exchange Active Sync (EAS) - Compatibility fixes.
    BlackBerry link sync update.

Cheers
    Looks more like a wish list...
    04-13-13 11:00 AM
    Huh? It's not even out yet, is it?.
    No. They are just relasing application support updates for when the application comes out.

Looks more like a wish list...
    That is the verified change log for the AT&T OS 10.0.10.822; SR: 10.0.10.166 Update.
    04-13-13 11:07 AM
    Someone make a sticky for those autoloaders!!

Posted via CB10 app
    +1
    04-13-13 11:10 AM
478 ... 1112131415 ...