F'n eggrolls! I just want Verizon to release updates when other carriers release them as well. We all know Verizon doesn't test sh!t the way they claim to - they're just slow.
    Yeah with all the random reboots that I hear from Verizon... doesn't sound like they even tried the phone. Why haven't they launched with 10.85 and up?

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 09:03 PM
    What was it before?

Posted via CB10

You always could...

Posted from my Z10. via CB10
    Is that so? The turorial never mentioned that. It showed the same gesture the PlayBook has (swipe from the y in BlackBerry to where the bottom and left bezels meet in a " \ " motion). Well, I'm still glad I found this, even if it is not new!
    04-11-13 09:08 PM

EDIT: Adobe Flash switch moved from the Dev tools to the 1st option set.
    It was always there.

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    04-11-13 09:13 PM
    Is that so? The turorial never mentioned that. It showed the same gesture the PlayBook has (swipe from the y in BlackBerry to where the bottom and left bezels meet in a " \ " motion). Well, I'm still glad I found this, even if it is not new!
    Yup. I've used that gesture since I got my Z10 Feb 5th. That other motion you mentioned looks the exact same as the "Back" gesture used in ported Android apps

04-11-13 09:13 PM
    It was always there.

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    Yeah, you're right! I mixed it with Desktop Mode!

Yup. I've used that gesture since I got my Z10 Feb 5th. That other motion you mentioned looks the exact same as the "Back" gesture used in ported Android apps

Yes pal, it was originally used for that AND folders on both devices.
    04-11-13 09:15 PM
    +++bug alert!++++

recorded a video... and it seems to play the sound on loop! even after i delete the video. WEIRD!!! restarting phone to see if it keeps happening.
    04-11-13 09:21 PM
    When you pin the android bottom menu bar it doesn't seem to disappear in the side loaded apps.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 09:21 PM
    +++bug alert!++++

recorded a video... and it seems to play the sound on loop! even after i delete the video. WEIRD!!! restarting phone to see if it keeps happening.

When you pin the android bottom menu bar it doesn't seem to disappear in the side loaded apps.

Posted via CB10
    Hmm, not here friends. Did you try to reboot?
    04-11-13 09:34 PM
    +++bug alert!++++

I don't get that. Let us know how it comes out

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 09:37 PM
    rebooted. everything is working properly now. that was the strangest.
    04-11-13 09:46 PM
    Hmm, not here friends. Did you try to reboot?
    Sorry I really wasn't clear, I meant that previously the bar would disappear by itself. Now it works properly.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 09:53 PM
    wowwww verizon is pissing me off. where the heck are all their updates??

i convinced my gf to switch from her android to a Z10, and her phone is always freezing and she has to reboot because of this
    04-11-13 10:08 PM
    Im on tmobile and i keep getting the 2mb update which i have install like 10 times. And stays on .85

Posted via CB10
    jdhooghe likes this.
    04-11-13 10:26 PM
    Ok. Here's a question. I know that there are different types of z10s. Seems to me the only difference is the type of radio. (gsm vs coma) is it possible to delete the vendor file and the radio file and do the update? Or should I say does anyone want to try?
    jdhooghe likes this.
    04-11-13 10:28 PM
    Has anyone noticed any improvements to battery life? I've received the update but haven't had the chance to test it out yet.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 10:32 PM
    Has anyone noticed any improvements to battery life? I've received the update but haven't had the chance to test it out yet.

Posted via CB10
    I think I see a difference but more time is needed. The biggest improvement that I think I see is that the hub doesn't use as much power, at least on my end.

Posted via CB10
    FlashFlare11 likes this.
    04-11-13 10:36 PM
    Ok. Here's a question. I know that there are different types of z10s. Seems to me the only difference is the type of radio. (gsm vs coma) is it possible to delete the vendor file and the radio file and do the update? Or should I say does anyone want to try?
    I think that's what people are trying to do now. I'm not an expert in taking apart updates so I can't help you but it sounds like other people here are trying. It would be really, really nice if we could flash people's Verizon phones

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 10:38 PM
    I don't want to get ahead of myself here, but so far it seems like my battery life has actually improved... tomorrow will be the real test
    04-11-13 10:44 PM
    +++bug alert!++++

Just tested... Doesn't happen on mine
    04-11-13 10:45 PM
    enjoy all stl100-2+stl100-3 user
    https://mega.co.nz/#!d8lEBTpY!HftlGm..._dWiuZO6S671wE

this is debrick loader so do backup all data app setings before apply
    Can anyone upload this to another site? Having trouble downloading the file on this site

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 CB App
    04-11-13 10:45 PM
    Can anyone upload this to another site? Having trouble downloading the file on this site

It's 1GB, though.

Have you tried using Google Chrome?
    04-11-13 10:49 PM
    I don't want to get ahead of myself here, but so far it seems like my battery life has actually improved... tomorrow will be the real test
    That's what I'm waiting to see, too.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 10:49 PM
    So apps like CB, Facebook and Twitter really hit me hard. I was seeing 1.4-1.6 drains. Now, on average, CB is like .7- 1 watt, and Facebook and Twitter are about 1-1.2 now. After the update, my OCD got the better of me and I reformatted my z10 from scratch. Keep in mind that there is a lot of syncing going on but here is my usage since then. Most of this was on LTE too since my school's Internet signal sucks in the physics building:

AT&T 10.0.10.116 Update-img_00000003.png

I'm hopeful that this is indicative of something.

Posted via CB on my sexy Zee 10
    FlashFlare11 likes this.
    04-11-13 10:55 PM

How are we supposed to go about installing this? I'm on an unlocked BB 100-3 with Tmobile.
    04-11-13 10:58 PM
    After about an hour with the latest update, I've noticed that my IMAP Gmail is receiving emails very quickly (essentially, it feels like BIS). However, there is no change to deleted Gmail emails from the Z10. Please recall that the issue is that the "Z10 deleted" emails are only removed from the Inbox (folder) but still remain in the All Mail (folder). To the annoyance of many of us, we have to click on All Mail and manually delete those unwanted emails. Also, there is a lag (4 - 5 minutes) before my Gmail Inbox/All Mail folders actually reflect the "delete" that I did via the Z10.

<inb4 trolls> Yes, my IMAP settings are below and ideally it truly would "Immediately delete the message forever"

Attachment 150315

Regardless, I am more happy that my IMAP Gmail account on the Z10 is receiving emails quickly.
    Have you gone (in your browser, Gmail settings) and under Labels, set All Mail to "hide" for IMAP accounts? For true deletion to work in Gmail within desktop email clients, All Mail has to be hidden. I suspect it's true for the Z10 as well. And even then, it's not perfect (I'm still tweaking some Apple Mail clients regarding this issue).
    04-11-13 11:05 PM
478 ... 678910 ...