Seems like the animation of minimizing an app to the home screen is a bit slower. Kind of liked the lightning fast animation better, but no big deal as long as it's not a sign they slowed down the processor for battery life.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 07:32 PM
    What do you mean?
    This is an AT&T update, but I'm not on AT&T. And I don't have an AT&T SIM.
    q649 likes this.
    04-11-13 07:35 PM
    Can anyone comment on how they find android sideload performance? I can't really remember things all that well but I think I'm seeing improvements. Again, nothing scientific, just need confirmation for those that can definitively remember sideload performance from before
    04-11-13 07:35 PM
    Can anyone comment on how they find android sideload performance? I can't really remember things all that well but I think I'm seeing improvements. Again, nothing scientific, just need confirmation for those that can definitively remember sideload performance from before
    I'll let you know about sideloading in a sec.

About the minimizing animation: There is a intermediary state now, the app will kinda be pusshed to the middle of the screen before going to it's place. It's not really the animation is slow, it jusy got tweeked.

EDIT: Adobe Flash switch moved from the Dev tools to the 1st option set.
    04-11-13 07:53 PM
    Just downloaded & installed new update within the past hour (after a backup just in case...). I have no sideloaded apps..... Upon initial re-booting after install, the phone did seems to run hotter for a bit & it seemed a bit sluggish when loading & opening existing apps. After about an hour, things have smoothed out - battery back to 24-28*C & apps opening as quick as ever......... The update did not update the BB Bridge app so it still bridges to my PB with browser capability (unauthorized by ATT, of course). Now to watch for battery improvement over the next few days.....
    04-11-13 08:00 PM
    Could you give some examples? Thank you
    I think the icon size and font size on the icon screen have been tweaked and the transparency of the underlay has been adjusted. The top banner now is 100% transparent and has a black slide down animated background occasionally that makes the information easier to view. Additionally it seems as though the date, which sometimes slides down from under the top banner after a reboot has been given additional visibility triggers....there are a lot of other very subtle ui improvements in most all areas but those are the most major ones that I have seen.

Posted via CB10
    diegonei likes this.
    04-11-13 08:04 PM
    All side loaded or android apps (such as Appy Geek which was performing incredibly laggy prior to the update) run much smoother with much less hiccups and lag.

Appy Geek was almost unusable prior to the update, it's now a pleasure to use.
    Posted via CB10
    jdhooghe and elGuapoTorres like this.
    04-11-13 08:06 PM
    So I still have bad LTE reception at my house. I was hoping for improvement but not this time
    04-11-13 08:06 PM
    Sideloaded Steam and Netflix seem to run the same.
    04-11-13 08:07 PM
    Could you give some examples? Thank you
    As mentioned the animation to the home screen is slightly different. Two or more of the swiping motions seem to be improved. One: two fingers up to bring down the keyboard. Previously I often exited the app by mistake. I have attempted to do so many times and it seems much more difficult. Second: if you pull from the hub button or the back button on the browser you can do a partial pull to view only icons not the words. It seems easier to get the motion right which I like because I find it useful. Blue tooth audio streaming also seems improved. I have a bb bt gateway next to my router and it doesn't usually play nice when I'm walking around with the phone. Since the update it hasn't skipped.

I will post more as I have it.

Posted via CB10
    elGuapoTorres and mithrazor like this.
    04-11-13 08:10 PM
    All side loaded or android apps (such as Appy Geek which was performing incredibly laggy prior to the update) run much smoother with much less hiccups and lag.

Appy Geek was almost unusable prior to the update, it's now a pleasure to use.
    Posted via CB10
    AT&T 10.0.10.116 Update-img_00000001.jpg

All android apps running 102% here. Also noticed that the Move icon in the Overflow menu now makes sense!
    04-11-13 08:18 PM
    loads of subtle changes...the screens have a new transparency, there is subtle animation, I like swiping right to get to the hub instead of up and right. (or what that already there and I didn't notice)
    04-11-13 08:20 PM
    Oh, that animation change is cool. It pauses in the middle a bit and then you can see the notification list on the left hand side. Either that was there and didn't notice it or it's new
    04-11-13 08:24 PM
    Updating now...Mine showed as a 44MB download.
    66mb for me on ATT
    04-11-13 08:29 PM
    loads of subtle changes...the screens have a new transparency, there is subtle animation, I like swiping right to get to the hub instead of up and right. (or what that already there and I didn't notice)
    It was already there really hehe, but did you notice the month on the calendar icon?!
    04-11-13 08:32 PM
    If you are receiving a small update for the same OS you already have, it's to re install pre loaded apps you have removed, such as Foursquare, Twitter ect

Posted from my Z10. via CB10
    Read above. It's probably just small updates to reinstall preloaded apps. Otherwise there would be 100 threads on the subject.

I don't think that's the case because I had not uninstalled any of the stock apps from my phone, yet it showed as a new update. My OS said 10.0.10.88 and this one is 10.0.10.116. If it was just reinstalling stock apps, it would show as the same number.
    04-11-13 08:36 PM
    I would have to agree that android apps are running more smoothly. Google voice, droid Skyview, Google translate, Kindle, aTorrent, chase, American express, netflix all running well. Also file manager seems quicker on initial access but maybe it's just from the reboot.

Phone and contacts still suck.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 08:36 PM
    It was already there really hehe, but did you notice the month on the calendar icon?!
    Oh yeah that's cool!

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 08:37 PM
    +1 for FINALLY fixing the garbled SMTP fix! F YES!!!! THANK YOU ATT (finally!)
    jdhooghe likes this.
    04-11-13 08:40 PM
    Wonder if we're looking at the end of breeding contacts...
    04-11-13 08:42 PM
    Wonder if we're looking at the end of breeding contacts...
    I really hope so...

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 08:54 PM
    F'n eggrolls! I just want Verizon to release updates when other carriers release them as well. We all know Verizon doesn't test sh!t the way they claim to - they're just slow.
    04-11-13 08:56 PM
    We can close folders by swiping up! I'm SO glad!
    04-11-13 08:59 PM
    What was it before?

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 09:00 PM
    You always could...

04-11-13 09:01 PM
478 ... 56789 ...