After rebooting my z10, in device monitor the system is taking high process until 60 % during 15-20 minutes even more than 20..
    I know when the os reboot the system need high process to preparing the os like computer, but why the process taking a long time?

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 06:53 AM
    My guess is the synchronization of email and other things and as it uses an approach of turning on system components as needed When booting up

Posted via CB10
    12-16-13 07:27 AM
    It is probably also indexing your media, both internal and external sd card.
    12-16-13 11:54 AM
    I don't understand with this system. It take long time from 60% process about 15 minutes, and then take high to 80%.. I think if the system indexing, it should be stable after take high process and go to 10-20%, but in this case the system take more and more high process..
    I believe there is something wrong with the os, bug or anything because before upgrade, my z10 never be like this.. very disappointed..

Posted via CB10
    01-04-14 05:53 AM
    You're disappointed with 80%? I will be disappointed if it clocks to 100% and the phone is unusable. As long as your apps opening flawlessly and it doesn't disrupt much the navigation through the menus, no need to worry.

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    01-04-14 06:39 AM
    You're disappointed with 80%? I will be disappointed if it clocks to 100% and the phone is unusable. As long as your apps opening flawlessly and it doesn't disrupt much the navigation through the menus, no need to worry.

Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    Yes dissapointed.. the phone still working, but if you play game, the phone very laggy
    .. I must wait until the system take 5-10% process to play game smoothly.. the system take high process not only after reboot, but also random condition the system can take high process without any action/process and drain my battery.. I don't know, the system running something that take high process..

Do you have monitoring your battery and cpu process? I think you will face same condition like this..

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 10:22 AM
    I had the same issue... so I tried some steps.. It has helped me...and have been getting better battery life too..

1. Unlink the Twitter app from Account (seems to have some issues)
    2. Unlink FB account... Use it via browser.. If you don't want to unlink the account then turn off the Find friends (for twitter too)
    3. Set the sync interval as 24h or so...
    -----
    Also remove apps such as 8tracks which continously runs in background...monitor your Android app usage using some task manager app for android...

Hope it will help...

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 10:43 AM
    I had the same issue... so I tried some steps.. It has helped me...and have been getting better battery life too..

1. Unlink the Twitter app from Account (seems to have some issues)
    2. Unlink FB account... Use it via browser.. If you don't want to unlink the account then turn off the Find friends (for twitter too)
    3. Set the sync interval as 24h or so...
    -----
    Also remove apps such as 8tracks which continously runs in background...monitor your Android app usage using some task manager app for android...

Hope it will help...

Posted via CB10
    I've already trying your advice. I think the system isn't stable.. running itself what we don't know.. for me it's very annoying because it make the phone unusable for playing games, even sometimes the phone is freeze in long time (in minutes not second).. hope BlackBerry fix the bug on the system

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 10:59 PM
    I've already trying your advice. I think the system isn't stable.. running itself what we don't know.. for me it's very annoying because it make the phone unusable for playing games, even sometimes the phone is freeze in long time (in minutes not second).. hope BlackBerry fix the bug on the system

Posted via CB10
    If there's still an issue... probably you can do a security wipe... sometimes it helps resolve some issues....

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 09:55 AM