If this is not the right place to ask, sorry. Its not some much a Z10 question nor an app question but more of a settings question.

I have a Z10 and currently have three different email accounts in the hub. Our work just migrated to office365 and I got it set up on my BB. One of the nice features is that if I send an email from my desktop from office 365, it shows up being sent on my Z10. If I log into Gmail from my desktop and compose an email, it sends but the message does not show up on my Z10. if someone responds tto the email it shows up in my inbox but I'd like to have a copy of the sent mail on my device as well ( if possible).

I suspect that there is an easy way to change the settings, I think you can do this is you are a google apps subscriber, but it it possible for a free gmail account ?

Thanks
    01-06-14 01:34 PM
    Yes you can see sent msg on a free Gmail account.

Go to your Gmail on phone, click the arrow on the top on the header and will reveal all your folders.
    You can also set sent mail to show in the Hub.
    Hub - over flow - display and actions - scroll to show sent msg and toggle on.
    01-08-14 09:03 PM
    Is there any way to show sent mail from device to be visible in outlook? Every time marking Bcc manually is very uneasy and inconvenient.
    01-08-14 09:30 PM