I'm really close to pulling the trigger on purchasing a Z10. One major thing is holding me back - synching using BB Link. I have a Mac, and synching to any of my previous Android phones has been a PITA, so this is a real deal-breaker for me. I have been very pleasantly surprised by the ease at which my PlayBook 64Gb has synced all my iTunes and iPhoto libraries over, and I'm hoping this will still hold true for the Z10.

The issue is that I have too much content for the 16Gb built-in memory (22Gb+ iTunes library and around 10Gb of iPhoto stuff). I'd really like to sync my iTunes and iPhoto galleries to the SD card (preferably a 64Gb model), leaving the internal memory free for camera pictures, apps and the like.

Anyone else in the same boat ? How do you sync over your content to your Z10 and how does it handle stuff being on the SD card ? I really don't want the hassle I've had with Android (forced to use various broken 3rd party sync tools, manually copying things over, moving things in batches to the SD card and so on). I just want to plug the phone in, hit the "sync" button and walk away.

Thanks!

-Mark
    02-14-13 02:57 AM