I have the latest BlackBerry Link build installed on the Mac and it keeps telling me I need a software update 10.0.1.85.

My z10 already has 10.0.1.85 installed on it so I click install and and the download dialog box shows up and it hangs up at that point?

Why doesn't it download the update and install it on my device? Any help would be appreciated please.

Posted using my BlackBerry z10 on T Mobile USA
    06-05-13 04:30 AM
    I have the latest BlackBerry Link build installed on the Mac and it keeps telling me I need a software update 10.0.1.85.

My z10 already has 10.0.1.85 installed on it so I click install and and the download dialog box shows up and it hangs up at that point?

Why doesn't it download the update and install it on my device? Any help would be appreciated please.

Welcome to the fabulous world of BlackBerry Link. That's pretty much par for the course, it's horrible at best. If you check for updates directly on the device does it show anything as being available?
    06-05-13 05:43 AM
    Welcome to the fabulous world of BlackBerry Link. That's pretty much par for the course, it's horrible at best. If you check for updates directly on the device does it show anything as being available?
    I figured as much, it is frustrating when the software they provide is not working properly. Yet if I say anything negative against you know who, I am considered a troll, oh well.

Hopefully 10.1 will be released from the carriers here in the USA soon? Based on the "We know Nothing" emails I have received from my carrier, it might be 2014, pure BS.

06-05-13 06:01 AM
    I figured as much, it is frustrating when the software they provide is not working properly. Yet if I say anything negative against you know who, I am considered a troll, oh well.

Hopefully 10.1 will be released from the carriers here in the USA soon? Based on the "We know Nothing" emails I have received from my carrier, it might be 2014, pure BS.

Not sure about the release schedule, but, if you've installed a leaked OS, that might be causing the behaviour you see.
    06-05-13 06:17 AM
    Not sure about the release schedule, but, if you've installed a leaked OS, that might be causing the behaviour you see.
    Nope, I never install leaks, I use to root my android devices and run custom ROM's and I always had issues.

I will wait for the official release and I can't install leaks on a mac anyways, autoloader function is not available.

06-05-13 06:53 AM