Ok. So bbm has this group function. I and my wife belong to the same group and we share things in the bbm group list like grocery lists, stuff we want to remember, etc.

After i got my z10, it asked me to verify the bbm password and switched the device stuff over using the sd card method. All my bbm groups and lists are there. But the items i added to the list on my bb9900 are gone. Stuff my wife added i can see. But anything i had previously added is gone.

I put the sim back in the bb9900 to see if i can see it there and yes i can. But not in the z10. Anyone know what is wrong and more importantly how i can get those items on my z10?
    05-09-13 05:40 PM
    It should be there. How are you are you trying to access it?

Open BBM using BBM icon, select Groups tab at bottom.
    Tap Lists, but then give it a minute. A folder should appear, but just wait a minute before opening it.

Was that already where you were looking?
    If not, did that work?

PS Please update your profile with your device, carrier, and location. Makes it easier for others to help you.
    05-09-13 05:53 PM
    Hmm... i goto bbm... groups...click on my preexisting group) click on lists... then click on a list (which had items in it added by me before on bb9900)

Expected result:
    -i should see my items there

Actual result:
    -i see the items my wife added on her torch 9810
    -but i cannot see the items that were added by me

Im startling to suspect that bbm groups doesnt sync stuff you added yourself because it assumes you already have those locally stored
    05-09-13 06:47 PM
    Can anyone confirm their list items were carried over?

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 08:29 PM
    Hmm... i goto bbm... groups...click on my preexisting group) click on lists... then click on a list (which had items in it added by me before on bb9900)

Expected result:
    -i should see my items there

Actual result:
    -i see the items my wife added on her torch 9810
    -but i cannot see the items that were added by me

Im startling to suspect that bbm groups doesnt sync stuff you added yourself because it assumes you already have those locally stored
    05-09-13 09:10 PM
    Just noticed I cannot add new items to those lists either which did not show my added items.

Nobody else had this happen?

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 04:33 PM
    Well... a 1 man thread here.... I found the resolution. As I guessed, for some reason BBM groups doesn't want to sync the items which I created... on my the items created in the groups by other members of the group.

RESOLUTION: leave the group and then join the group again. After doing this all my items were added now to my lists and calendars. Just be careful not to DELETE the group.... just leave it. Hope this thread helps someone.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-13 02:05 PM