Just wondering if there are some freaks like me, I just sold my white z10 and bought a black one. My droid and apple guys are gone crazy about my swap thing

Posted via CB10
    05-19-14 09:33 AM
    Naw, there's people swapping out phones in our Marketplace all the time. It's like CrackBerry No. 5.
    05-19-14 09:39 AM
    Hope your not crazy, if you are, I am too...lol

Posted via CB10/O.S.10.2.1.2228
    05-19-14 09:51 AM
    It's cool. The white one is ugly.
    05-19-14 09:57 AM
    The white one is boss! I have more people asking me what kind of phone I have when they see it!

Gives me a chance to show off its features. Black is way too common

Posted via CB10
    05-19-14 10:03 AM
    i have a white one, thought it would be cool...i dont want white anymore.

i was thinking about doing the same thing, but now, with the news that verizon flipped the switch on XLTE and my Z10 doesnt support it - looks like ill just have to get a z30.
    05-19-14 10:08 AM

i was thinking about doing the same thing, but now, with the news that verizon flipped the switch on XLTE and my Z10 doesnt support it - looks like ill just have to get a z30.
    you should get it re-done.. How about a purple / maroon Z10! (just no Barney the dinosaur, please).
    05-19-14 10:15 AM
    The white one is boss! I have more people asking me what kind of phone I have when they see it!

Gives me a chance to show off its features. Black is way too common

Posted via CB10
    I had the same enthusiasm for white .. gradually I started hating it. Plus you may or maynot know that there is a bit difference in the back covers of both. :s black one is cool! Easily fits in hands. White one is plastic, slips through hands.

Posted via CB10
    05-19-14 10:19 AM

Caution when it comes to z30
    They say, less satisfied users I have seen than z10. I personally like z30 but its shape is way too common! I mean z10 is great when it comes to looks!

Posted via CB10
    05-19-14 10:21 AM
    [QUOTE=Hasnain Ashfaq;10373115]I had the same enthusiasm for white .. gradually I started hating it. Plus you may or maynot know that there is a bit difference in the back covers of both. :s black one is cool! Easily fits in hands. White one is plastic, slips through hands.

Posted via CB10[/QUOTE

I have a black battery door on mine because of the slippery fact. I am also using a griffin case cover which has a clear back so I can put the white battery door on it if I want and also being that it is housed in the case cover I own, it doesn't make it slippery at all

I actually own the black battery cover and the white, so I can make the switch quite easily, as needed

Posted via CB10
    05-19-14 01:18 PM