reach into my pocket for my keys and snag the phone as I take them out. It landed on a plastic mat and then bounced down three concrete steps landing screen down. A couple of little nicks on the top right corner of the case but otherwise no damage. Tough little phone
    03-30-13 02:04 PM
    You had me holding my breath there a minute, glad it is ok.
    03-30-13 02:05 PM
    OMG I had a nightmare last night about dropping my Z10 and destroying it. I think I'm a little too fond of it. LOL

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 02:20 PM
    I also had my first drop a few days ago. But it was a very light drop (3-4 feet) on a carpet. I got so scared lol

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 02:22 PM
    OMG I had a nightmare last night about dropping my Z10 and destroying it. I think I'm a little too fond of it. LOL

Posted via CB10
    Lmao I had a nightmare of the same thing the second night with my phone. Hilarious! And then in my nightmare, when I went to get a replacement from AT&T, they said I had to wait a year before I can get another.
    03-30-13 02:24 PM
    Do most people buy insurance you think? I know its only $8 a month at T-Mobile, does anyone think its worth it?? Or at least at the beginning then when newness wears off, you can cancel down the road
    03-30-13 02:25 PM
    Yes, I have insurance with AT&T. It is $9 a month. I have never needed it in the past, but I ALWAYS have it with my phones. They will give you a brand new one for free if your phone is damaged. So $8 a month is nothing. Lol
    03-30-13 02:27 PM
    check PM Erinn
    03-30-13 02:30 PM
    Yes, I have insurance with AT&T. It is $9 a month. I have never needed it in the past, but I ALWAYS have it with my phones. They will give you a brand new one for free if your phone is damaged. So $8 a month is nothing. Lol
    Seriously? No deductible at all? Aren't they worried about people abusing that policy? Perhaps I should switch to ATT. I don't think Tmobile offers anything like that.
    03-30-13 02:33 PM
    Seriously? No deductible at all? Aren't they worried about people abusing that policy? Perhaps I should switch to ATT. I don't think Tmobile offers anything like that.
    Actually Idk about AT&T, but with Sprint I know someone who just got a brand new phone because they didn't know how to fix it.
    03-30-13 02:35 PM
    Just wrapped my entire LE in clear protector (similar to zagg). Going to get a black battery door too at some point. Phone is almost exclusively in the flip shell case...

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 02:37 PM
    I added survived to the titled! Plus this might be a good time for this link......

BlackBerry Z10 Cases | ShopCrackBerry
    03-30-13 02:42 PM
    Actually, deductible is now $195
    03-30-13 03:18 PM
    Remember the depreciation on tech. This phone will probably be worth about 300 next year. If it helps you sleep though, that could be factored into your monthly cost