I've seen a lot of threads saying that the z10 is good but at the same time saying that's its not great but really why would it be the best phone. No hardware or software is absolutely flawless right out of the bat. I've had my z10 for just over 2 months and so far it's the best phone I have ever used. The iphone is gest the galaxy series is great but they weren't when they first came out. They had a lot of growing to do and so far with the z10 being out for only 2 months with no big software updates I think it takes the cake for the best start. The q10 looks really good and everyone's going to love the the physical keyboard. So I just wanted to say the z10 is great and its only going to get better.

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG and CDM76 like this.
    04-17-13 12:53 AM
    It WILL get better. . . . . but I wish the neigh sayers would just stop spouting off and worry about their own phones. Why do they have to bash my beloved BB? LOL
    04-17-13 01:36 AM
    I think it's because it doesn't work properly.

It doesn't seem to do basic tasks that I at least have got used to relying on Blackberry for over 12+ years (post calendar items reliably, store contacts properly, allow proper filing and backing up of memos, make calls easily from number sent to you, load Twitter and Blackberry World reliably and instantly etc etc)
    04-17-13 03:49 AM
    Actually I think it does do all of that I personally have no problem doing that stuff. I think it's more that people expect it to be the legacy BlackBerry that we all knew and love. But it's not, it's a new beginning and at the finish line it'll be the phone all BlackBerry users and competition will have interest in

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 04:58 PM
    I bet the first update wil make a huge difference. When the Q10 is released i am sure more apps will also come out BB a serious player.
    04-17-13 05:04 PM
    "Actually I think it does do all of that I personally have no problem doing that stuff. I think it's more that people expect it to be the legacy BlackBerry that we all knew and love"

You may have a different experience to me Justin. I don't need it to be the old BB, I don't particularly care about loss of physical keyboard or BIS, I just need it to do the basics. Mine doesn't post calendar items reliably - if I delete events, they will often return and when I post a calendar item, I frequently get a whited out screen and spinning disc for 2 minutes before the item is registered - that's not hankering after an old BB, that's just something wrong that no amount of research, talking to Vodafone or BB tech has been able to sort. Ditto loading Twitter and Blackberry World. I don't want them to not crash half the time I try to use them because that's what I'm used to, I expect them to work because it's an expensive phone and it shouldn't have been launched until it worked properly.
    04-18-13 03:40 AM
    "Actually I think it does do all of that I personally have no problem doing that stuff. I think it's more that people expect it to be the legacy BlackBerry that we all knew and love"

You may have a different experience to me Justin. I don't need it to be the old BB, I don't particularly care about loss of physical keyboard or BIS, I just need it to do the basics. Mine doesn't post calendar items reliably - if I delete events, they will often return and when I post a calendar item, I frequently get a whited out screen and spinning disc for 2 minutes before the item is registered - that's not hankering after an old BB, that's just something wrong that no amount of research, talking to Vodafone or BB tech has been able to sort. Ditto loading Twitter and Blackberry World. I don't want them to not crash half the time I try to use them because that's what I'm used to, I expect them to work because it's an expensive phone and it shouldn't have been launched until it worked properly.
    Well for me twitter does crash when I view a profile of someone I don't follow but this is no biggy to me. And my calendar works find

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 12:30 PM
    I've had my Z10 for nearly 2 months and I'm so sick of it (from the crap battery life to the lack of apps to the lack of pin tomorrow pin) that I've decided to go back to my Bold.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 02:46 PM
    Just to make my point. I'm in Stockholm right now. The Z10 battery lasted 3 hours before hitting the 20% warning and BlackBerry maps doesn't have Stockholm maps loaded.

Absolute piece of garbage.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 02:49 PM