Hi all,

Forgive me if this issue has been addressed in the forum before ,if so direct me to the particular posts ,but i could not find any positive solutions
    When i got my Z10 (STL 100-1) last month ,i was able to download and install "sugarsync" from Blackberry World. The app just worked once and then stopped loading until i reinstalled the app but again the problem resurfaced and that was it . I removed the app and now i am unable to even locate the app in BB world . What has happened to it? Has it been removed due to bugs until its fixed by the developer or is it just me . If anyone uses Sugarsync as their cloud storage solution and has facced similar issues , what did you do to get it working.
    I do understand their are alternate solutions like Box and Dropbox to use instead but would like to know whether the problem will be fixed before moving on.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Divakar
    04-23-13 01:56 AM
    Try using playcloud

Posted via Z10
    04-23-13 02:03 AM
    When i got my Z10 (STL 100-1) last month ,i was able to download and install "sugarsync" from Blackberry World. The app just worked once and then stopped loading until i reinstalled the app but again the problem resurfaced and that was it . I removed the app and now i am unable to even locate the app in BB world . What has happened to it?

Sugarsync never had a native Blackberry 10 app.

If I were to *guess* what happened in your case - I'd guess that someone did an unauthorized port of SugarSync's Android app, and then it got pulled from Blackberry World when SugarSync discovered it there.

PlayCloud does now support SugarSync, I believe it is the only product in Blackberry World at present that can access SugarSync on Blackberry 10.
    04-27-13 03:00 PM
    Does Playcloud allow you to directly save email attachments to Sugarsync or vice versa to attach files in Sugarsync directly to an email you want to send?

Posted via CB10
    04-27-13 04:20 PM
    Does Playcloud allow you to directly save email attachments to Sugarsync or vice versa to attach files in Sugarsync directly to an email you want to send?
    When you open your mail attachments, from the action share select PlayCloud.

Copy the file to your wished cloud.

To send a SugarSync file, you have to copy in local at first. Indeed if you share directly a SugarSync file, PlayCloud will use SugarSync functions and share only a Web link to this file.

Nicolas

Posted via CB10
    04-28-13 09:19 AM