Overall very please with my Z10 which I have had sine launch here in the UK. Problem is that during the last week the battery performance seems to have dropped off the cliff. Up to now an overnight charge has easily lasted through the day and into late evening, moderate use with emails and browsing and not many calls. This week I am lucky if it lasts until mid afternoon.

I have not added any new apps, all the usual like Bluetooth, wifi and location services off.

Could it be a faulty battery? Any ideas?
    03-27-13 05:10 PM
    I live the same thing. Very annoying.
    03-27-13 05:15 PM
    If you have the eBay app installed, try removing it as this ran my battery down so much.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 05:16 PM
    As does Blackberry travel

As for the ebay app I just disabled notifications and it seems to have sorted it
    03-27-13 05:18 PM
    I've had this problem recently as well and thought it was just me. Going to try uninstalling ebay to see if that helps. I think it started right after I installed ebay so that could be it.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 05:19 PM
    I've had this problem recently as well and thought it was just me. Going to try uninstalling ebay to see if that helps. I think it started right after I installed ebay so that could be it.

Posted via CB10
    just try disabling the notifications in ebay app
    03-27-13 05:22 PM
    Thanks a lot for the advice but I haven't ebay on my Z10.
    03-29-13 12:44 PM
    Since installing CB10 I noticed that mine was draining much faster. Could be just a coincident also but it is good to monitor all changes
    03-29-13 12:48 PM
    Blackberry travel was the cause of my problem, deleted it and back to normal. I have today downloaded the revised blackberry travel but have followed other peoples advice to turn of the auto email scanning as this was apparently causing the issue in the previous version.
    03-29-13 12:57 PM
    I've used the first generation of curve, the gemini, storm 1 and 2, torch 1, 2 & 3 and now Z10 and my summary is that, except for the torch 3 (which I've always run on 2G), blackberry devices are very very poor on battery life and Z10 is the worst. My Z10 battery not lasted even half a day after I charged it all night, and therefore it really against the concept of mobility.

I currently owned a samsung galnote 2 and galtab 7.7, my wife using a samsung S3, my brother using a samsung galnote 1 and my sister in-law using iphone 4s, well I must admit every one of them having a higher spec, which I assume also cost much more energy than my Z10 but they all lasted much longer.

By actually experiencing how many years this issue have not been resolved, makes me think that the true answer to this problem is that Blackberry seems to not giving enough effort on this issue..or not smart enough? I mean If we need to turn off so many features to solve this battery problem why the heck they're there in the first place?

I very much in love with blackberry 10 UI and systems (and I think many people does) because in my opinion it has the most interesting, useful and "straight to the point" yet simple in terms of communicating and media features. But still the problems are the battery life and the lack of variety of applications (let's just admit almost all of em are filled with bugs and many are useless).

I sincerely hope blackberry resolve this issues soon enough..it already have so much negative comments on the internet, and even if the blackberry fans defend fiercely against it, it will eventually cause a bad impact on blackberry 10 sales. As a blackberry fans and user for years I don't want this to happen.
    04-24-13 02:22 PM