Anyone seeing issues with receiving calls while connected via bluetooth to car stereo?

Mine worked perfectly for two weeks after pairing but has now gone glitchy.

I listen to podcasts and various audio files all the time, but recently when a phone call comes in the phone speaker rings and then when I answer there is no sound through phone or bluetooth. Very weird, worked flawlessly for weeks as I said... I rebooted phone but still same behavior.

10.0.10.85. Still pairs up seemingly properly but only audio streaming works.

I guess I'll try re-pairing next.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 08:42 PM
    Anyone seeing issues with receiving calls while connected via bluetooth to car stereo?

Mine worked perfectly for two weeks after pairing but has now gone glitchy.

I listen to podcasts and various audio files all the time, but recently when a phone call comes in the phone speaker rings and then when I answer there is no sound through phone or bluetooth. Very weird, worked flawlessly for weeks as I said... I rebooted phone but still same behavior.

10.0.10.85. Still pairs up seemingly properly but only audio streaming works.

I guess I'll try re-pairing next.

Posted via CB10
    Try to see if your volume is set to 0 prior to connecting to bluetooth.
    Since you said streaming works fine, this might not be the same problem I was having but it's worth a shot.

For me I have a pair of bluetooth headphones that doesn't play sound if the phone was originally mute/volume at zero when I connect to the bluetooth.
    While the bluetooth is connected, even when I try to change the volume on my bluetooth headphones, it will go to the max volume but still play nothing. When I try to change the volume on the phone, I can't because volume control is done by the bluetooth headset.

Solution:
    Disconnect the bluetooth. (You don't have to unpair, just make sure it's disconnected by either turning off your car or disabling bluetooth on your Z10). Turn up the volume so there is at least 1 bar of volume. Then reconnect the bluetooth.

It's definitely a bug, but I've been too lazy to contact BlackBerry about it.
    05-02-13 08:53 PM
    Wife and I have noticed that often the first time we make a call, it is silent over cat speakers. Now we really pay attention: don't hear ringing and we quickly disconnect and redial.

This is how you CB10, son!
    05-02-13 09:34 PM
    Yeah, if your volume is all the way down or your phone is muted when you connect with your bluetooth device then there is often an issue...like no sound through the speaker system. I suspect there is a fix coming in 10.1 there is a blackberry support page about the issue..

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 09:47 PM
    I've had this issue since the first 10.0.10.xxxx releases started coming out and was one of the first to report it to BlackBerry. They reassured me that the issue would addressed in the future updates, and have even released a KB article on it with possible workarounds but so far there is no fix that was released. The new leaks of 10.1.0.xxxx all have the same problem which really pisses me off.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 11:56 PM
    Wife and I have noticed that often the first time we make a call, it is silent over cat speakers. Now we really pay attention: don't hear ringing and we quickly disconnect and redial.

I have been having this exact issue. Not a very big deal but hopefully a fix is on its way. My BT at random times has also been disconnecting of late, kind of a nuisance

Vancouver Canucks "our team, our way"
    05-03-13 02:21 AM
    I have been having this exact issue. Not a very big deal but hopefully a fix is on its way. My BT at random times has also been disconnecting of late, kind of a nuisance

Vancouver Canucks "our team, our way"
    Maybe it's a BlackBerry / Bluetooth / Vancouver conspiracy!
    *gasps*

05-03-13 02:52 PM
    Ha, just realized answering I can hit audio and select bluetooth, speaker or handset. Much easier than hanging up, turning off bluetooth and calling back...

Duh, really should read a manual one of these days!

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 07:19 PM
    Volume doesn't seem to be my issue. Phone rings perfectly load on it's own speaker and it has become constant issue, not once in a while... I rarely turn down volume.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 07:29 PM
    Maybe try toggling that Audio setting to Phone or Speakerphone, then back to Bluetooth.

05-05-13 02:22 PM