Ok, so this is weird, pleasantly surprising, but still weird.

Got my Z10, battery life was horrible, but it was prepared for that. New that battery life was nothing like the legacy devices and new that I would mow be in the same realm as my iPhone buddies who I always made fun of for plugging in all the time.

Got a leak that people said improved battery life but didn't see any noticeable change.

Bought the battery charger bundle, and first time I swapped out the battery, it was like my old torch! Previous, my battery would need to be charged within like 6 hours. Now I lasted the whole day plus!

Well obviously I must have got a bad battery in my phone right? And the new one was a good one? Well, when I next swapped my battery out again, to the old one, I still have all day power! Both batteries are lasting me through the whole day and now I'm thinking I wasted my money on the bundles, except for the fact I had terrible battery life before the bundle.

So obviously, there is only one conclusion. There are battery fairies that live in the bundle that have healed my previously sick battery. Right? That's the only scientific conclusion I can come up with.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 01:50 PM
    I'm going to go out on a limb, and say it has nothing to do with the charger bundle or the new battery and that it's the act of physically changing the battery, thus completely powering down the phone each day and killing all services that's leading to your additional battery life.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 01:55 PM
    I'm going to go out on a limb, and say it has nothing to do with the charger bundle or the new battery and that it's the act of physically changing the battery, thus completely powering down the phone each day and killing all services that's leading to your additional battery life.

Posted via CB10
    So you're saying I'm wrong about the Fairies?!? ....

You might be right, I had nit removed my battery prior to that first time. But I'm also not swapping it out daily. I charge my phone as usual nightly, and my spare in the bundle every few days if it turns yellow. I've swapped batteries out 3 times now, only after wasting all my juice playing Great Big War Game. That game is so much fun! But really drains my battery. Fairies don't like war.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-13 02:02 PM
    I used to die 6-8 hours into my shift at work. Now that I installed 10.1.0.4633 it lasts all day. I actually bring an extra battery to work and now I don't need it.

Posted Via My Most Used BlackBerry App
    bradu1 likes this.
    07-21-13 02:21 PM