So, I receive an e-mail on my device, reply to it from my device. I BCC d a copy of the reply to myself, as is my habit.

Don't delete anything on the device.

The bcc reply arrives on my device.

Get home (several hours later), open my outlook client on my machine, and, all e-mails appear, EXCEPT for the original e-mail I forwarded.
    I DO have the reply that I BCCd to myself, but the original is MIA. The close call was: the original e-mail was only
    3 attachments, no text in the body. So, I almost, or could have, lost the original e-mail containing 3 important attachments if I hadn't,
    specifically been keeping an eye open for it as my Outlook client e-mail was pulled from the pop server.

In many cases, once all pop DLs to my Outlook client, I generally delete the phone clean. Lesson Learned, I suppose.

wtf?

Fortunately, the original was still on my device. So I re-forward it to myself, and, of course, it pops up on my outlook client almost immediately.

Is there a logical reason why this happened? ... or is this a fluke. Never noticed this before.
    05-29-13 07:03 PM
    Did you check all of your folders? Maybe it's in the sent folder?
    06-10-13 11:17 PM