OK I don't ask for help often with my Z10 as I can normally figure things out but this time I am at a loss. I'm on T-Mobile in the US and have a Z10 running 10.2.0.1767. Over the past several days some (not all) calls are going directly to voicemail. The callers say they leave voicemails that I do not get. I have checked all the call forwarding setting and everything seems fine. I have called T-Mobile tech support but all they did was turn it off and turn it on bull**** and "reset" me on the network. Nothing seems to fix the issue. I really need my phone to work all of the time as I am responsible for emergency response for my company. Any ideas?
    01-16-14 08:23 AM
    I'm on AT&T and it does the same. Not all calls but some go to vm and I can't figure out why. And I have the leaked 10.2.1925 upgrade.

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums mobile app
    01-16-14 09:56 AM
    Hey all,

I am bringing this back up since I have the exact same issue. It is very sporadic, will happen with or without wi-fi on. My phone is always on LTE/4G mode when wi-fi is not on. I had this happen when phone was charging, in my room, at the shopping mall, etc.

This week, I missed 4 calls that went direct to voicemail in one day. Shortly after the last one, I asked my brother to call me so I can see what was wrong but his call rign'ed like normal.

The 4 calls I missed that went thru voicemail were all made from landlines, my brother called me with his cellphone (diff provider).

I am on the Fido network. I have a Z10 with the lastest update 10.2.1.2102. I got my phone right at launch last year, so it's about a year old now.

I did reboot the phone since those incident but havent gotten any calls since, (or maybe they still don't go thru).

Please help! I love my Z10 but i'm considering the Q5 that's really cheap with koodo now. Before I do the move, I wanna make sure my phone actually has an issue :P

Thanks a lot

Phil
    03-14-14 02:53 PM
    I still have yet to get an answer on this. It too has been sporadic for me and has been better since my original post. Still happens as of last week. Just upgraded to 10.2.1, at least the official version from T-Mobile last night. Hopefully they (either BlackBerry or T-Mobile) has addressed this issue with the latest build of 10.2.1.
    03-14-14 02:59 PM
    I don't know. I'm having the most problems since my latest update over here...

It really sucks, I'm actually posting resume for a new job and maybe missing calls about those.

Hopefully someone will help
    03-14-14 04:13 PM