In settings under 'Display' there's an option for "Allow Gestures when locked". Now, my question is as follows: If the inverted 'L' gesture which in theory, would unlock and go straight to hub, doesn't work, the only gesture that does seem to work is the straight bottom-up unlock. So are there any other gestures that do work?

I would kill for a straight to hub gesture. Also it seems confusing that it's "Allow Gestures when locked", with a plural on gestures, but only one seems to work.

Straight to hub gesture, i'm hunting you down...
    02-12-13 05:23 AM
    In settings under 'Display' there's an option for "Allow Gestures when locked". Now, my question is as follows: If the inverted 'L' gesture which in theory, would unlock and go straight to hub, doesn't work, the only gesture that does seem to work is the straight bottom-up unlock. So are there any other gestures that do work?

I would kill for a straight to hub gesture. Also it seems confusing that it's "Allow Gestures when locked", with a plural on gestures, but only one seems to work.

Straight to hub gesture, i'm hunting you down...
    You can do a straight to hub gesture, just leave the Hub on main screen, simple.
    02-12-13 05:29 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

At least three gestures are supported on the lock screen:
    - swipe from bottom to top to unlock
    - swipe about third of the way from the edge to check the time and notifications *without* unlocking
    - swipe from top to bottom to activate Bedside Mode
    02-12-13 05:38 AM
    Thanks for the replies. I've just downloaded the CB app from blackberry world - love it.

Fair enough on the other gestures, my bad. Still wishing there was a dedicated straight to hub gesture though. To push this point a little further I would also love it if the hub returned to the overall view if you left it for more than, say, 10 mins. Just a little thing.
    02-12-13 05:43 AM