There are apps that offer the "anywhere in the world" connectivity, i.e. your computer/files are at home but still accessible when you're not? Or does everything have to be on the same LAN?
    I had splashtop desktop in my (I have to be connected to the web). I stand corrected.

Sent from iOS using Tapatalk
    03-23-14 09:32 AM
    Like it or not, this attitude is something BlackBerry brought on themselves, most recently by admitting they're basically going to ignore the consumer market.

Even main stream sitcoms are mocking BlackBerry. I don't like it either... but without any marketing to bolster the brand it is inevitable.

And... Mr Chen has only made it worse by implying that he can ignore the consumer market for now... and maybe, MAYBE, come back to it later.

Well guess what Mr Chen? You obviously don't understand the fickle nature of the consumer market... and you will likely NEVER be a player there again.

Sad... with such a great product... you could have been so great... if you'd simply done a bit of marketing.

Posted with Z10 via CB10
    03-23-14 09:37 AM
    @James Pisano
    I know you hate me and my message. But I represent a simple truth that many simply ignore. It's time you all stop it with your worship of an outfit that has crappy customer service even though they may have a decent product.
    I was a BlackBerry fan until my phone died. Customer service was no better then the kid in the store that the OP was talking about.
    My message is simple. Customers- demand better. Potential customers- let the buyer beware.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    What you represents is your own user experience and maybe perhaps a few others. Just because others like me who do not have your negative experience that we are content with our devices does not constitute worshipping. I like my Imac does not mean I worshipped Apple. I like my Playbook, I don't worship BlackBerry. It's not a religion, it's a technology devices that aid our communication as well as a form of entertainment . To make a blanket statement about your own experience as the truth and stating otherwise as a form of worshipping reflects your own naivete at the perception of the world and the people who live in it.
    03-23-14 09:52 AM
    Little does he know.
    evanmichael likes this.
    03-23-14 09:55 AM
    Not happening here in Indonesia, we love blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    Indonesia really knows how to promote BlackBerry. North America could learn so much from your BlackBerry Executives and Sales Reps.

Powered by BlackBerry
    evanmichael likes this.
    03-23-14 09:57 AM
    As much as I hate to say it, the various Android OEM's offer all of the above. And they are the market leader, not iOS.
    All the android phones have hdmi?? Maybe the multitude of Android phones collectively cover all those bases, however, I don't know them all, but none of the android phones I owned had hdmi? The original list was a comparison with iphones, not android.
    evanmichael and canuckvoip like this.
    03-23-14 10:23 AM
    What's Chen and his BlackBerry up to now a days? We got the Foxxcom deal and Z3, is it started to sell? What's next? I hope one day I wake up to a news of Z50.
    03-23-14 10:47 AM
    That's cool,but I need to know why the z10 price drops so quickly.I need one now.
    03-23-14 10:50 AM
    I buyed a Nokia 625 to my mother because there was nothing better in the 200 � category.

Anyway, bells & whistels & animations from Windows apart, I pretty much understand where is Windows Phone at now.

It's nothing better than BlackBerry, it's a mess of things. So let's continue to support BlackBerry, because those who do not know it are the same who criticize it harder...
    03-23-14 11:00 AM
    That's cool,but I need to know why the z10 price drops so quickly.I need one now.
    Well, there are a number of reasons for this. To begin with, many believe BlackBerry's Z10 launch was a flop. (Especially me) Even though the operating system was good, it was not ready for prime time. Plus, the marketing was not well executed. The press took over and the rest is history.
    Here is the good news for you. Because of these mishaps, you can now get a Z10 that has had three major updates and is now dirt cheap for you the consumer. Don't be fooled by the price. Cruise carrier sites throughout North America and have a look at consumer reviews. The Z10 along with other BB10 phones always rate extremely high. In most cases, higher than the competition.
    Some of the best phones on the planet are now $0.00 down on a two year contract. The Z10 is one of them.

Powered by BlackBerry
    Hussain Karimi and eddy_berry like this.
    03-23-14 11:36 AM
    Well, there are a number of reasons for this. To begin with, many believe BlackBerry's Z10 launch was a flop. (Especially me) Even though the operating system was good, it was not ready for prime time. Plus, the marketing was not well executed. The press took over and the rest is history.
    Here is the good news for you. Because of these mishaps, you can now get a Z10 that has had three major updates and is now dirt cheap for you the consumer. Don't be fooled by the price. Cruise carrier sites throughout North America and have a look at consumer reviews. The Z10 along with other BB10 phones always rate extremely high. In most cases, higher than the competition.
    Some of the best phones on the planet are now $0.00 down on a two year contract. The Z10 is one of them.

Powered by BlackBerry
    Agreed. Another factor is also because it is over a year old device. Still one of the best out there in my opinion however.

Posted via CB10
    xBURK likes this.
    03-23-14 11:40 AM
    Agreed. Another factor is also because it is over a year old device. Still one of the best out their in my opinion however.

Posted via CB10
    True, lol. That's one major factor I missed.
    Thanks.....

Powered by BlackBerry
    03-23-14 11:43 AM
    Agreed. Another factor is also because it is over a year old device. Still one of the best out there in my opinion however.

Posted via CB10
    10.2.1 makes z10 brand new.

Posted via CBZ10
    xBURK and BionicKris like this.
    03-23-14 11:48 AM
    About the email attachment? If it was a big deal for most people, they would demand it. I guess I can live without it...

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    03-23-14 12:03 PM
    It looks like this thread may be reaching the point where nothing constructive is left to say. However, we'll leave it open for now -- with the understanding that the bickering cease. Please keep it civil from this point forward.
    03-23-14 12:15 PM
    10.2.1 makes z10 brand new.

Posted via CBZ10
    But to the "me now" generation anything over a few months old is too old.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-14 12:39 PM
    But to the "me now" generation anything over a few months old is too old.

Posted via CB10
    I am afraid BlackBerry is not known to keep up with the pace.

Posted via CBZ10
    03-23-14 01:08 PM
    I am afraid BlackBerry is not known to keep up with the pace.

Posted via CBZ10
    If you have used BB10 then you may have a different view. That's the main problem. People don't realize that BB10 is a very competitive OS and think of BlackBerry as the the old legacy devices.

Posted via CB10
    BionicKris and CDM76 like this.
    03-23-14 01:10 PM
    If you have used BB10 then you may have a different view. That's the main problem. People don't realize that BB10 is a very competitive OS and think of BlackBerry as the the old legacy devices.

Posted via CB10
    Actually, I would challenge anyone to use a BB10 10.2.1 device for a month and then try and part with it. I would bet 90% would find it difficult .Things like that Dad Review site using a Z30 for a week is really changing the tone when it comes to BB10 ignorance. I never have a problem with people saying they're not found of BB10 as long as they've given it a good test drive. I could never give my opinion on any item if I had not done the same. That kind of practice is best kept for teenage Xbox vs PS sites.