Are you still using a Z10?

I'm interested in how (daily driver? backup? PDA? work? personal?) and why.

Surely you've had opportunities to move on to something else.

What is it about the Z10 that you can't quit?

I'm actually thinking about picking (another) one up and installing as many apps as I can before BlackBerry World dies at the end of the year. Just because I can. It's the original BB10 phone, after all.
    09-12-19 10:10 PM
    Hmmm.... Guess I should finish cleaning my Z10 up, and get it on the Market Place.
    09-12-19 11:09 PM
    Well as a phone its really good. But then that's it. In current age. It's only good for call, text and email. BBM ? Only if someone's there at other end to respond.
    Battery life is another issue.
    09-13-19 11:07 AM
    Are you still using a Z10?

I'm interested in how (daily driver? backup? PDA? work? personal?) and why.

Surely you've had opportunities to move on to something else.

What is it about the Z10 that you can't quit?

I'm actually thinking about picking (another) one up and installing as many apps as I can before BlackBerry World dies at the end of the year. Just because I can. It's the original BB10 phone, after all.
    Most have moved on... or have at least supplemented their usage with a modern and current device.

Z10 was a great size and it had some really great productivity features....
    09-13-19 11:18 AM
    bb10adopter111 still uses his Z10 daily as do others. If it meets your needs, then go for it. Just be aware of its limitations as you would any six year old device.

I miss the form factor and BB10, but moved on because I needed more functionality (and, no, not a ton of app crap) without workarounds.

Good luck. Plenty of folks around here to help you (points finger at TrumpetTiger).
    09-13-19 11:18 AM
    bb10adopter111 still uses his Z10 daily as do others. If it meets your needs, then go for it. Just be aware of its limitations as you would any six year old device.

I miss the form factor and BB10, but moved on because I needed more functionality (and, no, not a ton of app crap) without workarounds.

Good luck. Plenty of folks around here to help you (points finger at TrumpetTiger).
    Yes. It's still my daily driver, and I love it. I own a KEYone and double carry it for Android apps, but I get much more done on the Z10 with far fewer distractions. My mobile work is 90% email, phone calls, calendar management, tasks and notes, which all sync perfectly with my company's Office 365 Cloud Exchange Server.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    anon(10321802) likes this.
    09-13-19 12:46 PM
    I still have my Z10, and I keep it running. But, not as a daily driver anymore. SIM is deactivated and now use an S9. But I still keep the Z10 charged, and have my personal outlook.com account on it. I have a few android apps I keep on it, just to check compatibility as time goes on. I also verify a few things when someone comes here asking a question about BB10, or the phone itself. Just to be sure I know what I'm talking about.
    09-13-19 03:02 PM
    Use it yes. One and only phone, but normally weekend use (Q10 or Passport for weekdays)

BB10 still is the best for me. Z10 is a bit slow now once you get used to Passport, but it is the right size.

BB10 will still be my daily driver for a long time to come. Still does everything I need and, more importantly, typically does it better than the other alternatives.
    When it comes to scheduling, notes, email, etc it's the best. Cameras are easily passable. Browser works (for me) 99% of the time, so what's not to like?

I already told Chen I will be the last! :-)
    anon(10321802) likes this.
    09-13-19 03:04 PM
    I thought that I was gonna be the last.
    Q10SQN100-1/10.3.3.3216

Posted via CB10
    09-17-19 10:02 PM
    Its my work phone, personal use in Passport. Z10 is the ideal size, still can gen new batts and, with Neutron, its the ideal "walkman".

Posted via CB10
    09-20-19 04:31 PM
    My Z10 is a great size weight and love the easy access to incoming mail text and wotnots. I also use IOS but the limitations and restrictions imposed on you by Apple is what makes me just love the Z10.
    09-23-19 11:01 AM
    Z10 is since 5 yrs my one and only mobile and still looks great thanks to the leather holster. That BlackBerry replaced my Nokia 5230 (Symbian). I am a low demanding user: phone. Sms, gps-maps, web browsing, email, rail schedules. listen music. I use(d) very much the hdmi out for web browsing via large screen (BlackBerry dock) Beside data security hdmi out was key purchase criteria. I recently got a BlackBerry spare akku and BlackBerry power bank both dam' cheep. I am familar and happy with my Z10 so no reason to change.

Posted via CB10
    NaGMeT likes this.
    11-05-19 07:25 AM
    I use z10 as my second device. I buyed this phone cheap with very good condition. My primary Android device with 6.0 have cracked screen. If this phone drop any more. Then touchscreen stop work. Thats why i decide buy another fully working no broken phone.
    Z10 is good. Fast on 2gb ram, when i use for web browsing etc. But lack of good apps.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-19 12:41 PM
    My Z10 is my backup to my Z30. Both are still working well but will upgrade to the One Plus 8 Pro or McLaren version in April or May 2020 when they come out. Am also looking at the One Plus 7Pro on a Black Friday Deal to be the backup device for the 8Pro....

Posted via CB10
    11-21-19 03:01 PM
    Yes

Posted via CB10
    11-27-19 05:54 PM
    Yup, still using my trusty old Z10, as a work phone again, (a while ago, it became my daily driver, due to my Dtek50 deciding to give up the ghost, so had to rely on the trusty old Z10 while I decided what to replace Dtek with.)
    Considering the Z10 is now 5-6 years old, and still going strong, compared to the Dtek, bought new, and 'eol' within a year, and now died in 2019 (just 3 years old!!!!) I got a far better signal with Z10 as well!!
    Replaced the Dtek with a Nokia 7+, so Z10 now back as work phone, used just for texts, calls and the odd e-mail, but it sure does the job, and the size is great for one handed working. I have a spare battery, and do swaps each week, to keep the batteries charged up for optimum performance.
    Still get a good days life out of them both, so happy to continue working with it.
    As far as I am concerned, it does all asked of it, so no point in getting anything else...
    elfabio80 likes this.
    12-21-19 03:41 PM