I really need a mount for my Z10 that does not obstruct the rear facing camera and is sturdy. I am sick of these cheap clip-on mounts that bounce around and sag down over time and squeeze my phone too hard that it scratches it or the case that its in.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 06:46 PM
    08-13-13 06:54 PM
    $15 at Canadian tire, assuming you're Canadian.
    08-13-13 06:57 PM
    Using it as a dashcam? I use two suction cups at the top (dollar store hooks with the metal part removed), on either side of the lock button, and a soft pad at the bottom such as a gel phone pouch from the dollar store. Wedge the phone between your dash and the windshield, using the space just below the "nub" on the suction cup.

Rock solid and no rattling.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    08-13-13 07:35 PM
    I have 2 different ones, both work great with the rear facing camera. If you really want a "SOLID" mount, then you want the iBOLT xProDock.

iGrip HRX:
    iGrip HRX Kit Universal Mount & Holder | BlackBerry Car Kits & Mounts

iBOLT xProDock:
    iBOLT xProDock for BlackBerry Z10 | BlackBerry Car Kits & Mounts

Here's what they say about using it as a dash cam: "The iBOLT Dock can also function as a "dash cam". With an open back the video camera can be used for recording HD video while driving. With the vibration free "ROK" suction mount the video recorded will be stable and virtually vibration free."
    08-13-13 07:44 PM
    Build your own, i made mine from a broken igrip mount, got some metal pieces, cut them and used 3m crazy strong double sided tape that never seems to get loose, i could take some pics of it if you like, explaining it is kinda hard. Didn't take too long, had it since I got my z10 hasn't broke like all plastic ones out there, phone just slides in. Also built my own for my old torch 9800 lasted forever.

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 11:25 PM
    Build your own, i made mine from a broken igrip mount, got some metal pieces, cut them and used 3m crazy strong double sided tape that never seems to get loose, i could take some pics of it if you like, explaining it is kinda hard. Didn't take too long, had it since I got my z10 hasn't broke like all plastic ones out there, phone just slides in. Also built my own for my old torch 9800 lasted forever.

Posted via CB10
    I applaud the creativity but it sure sounds like a lot of work considering the one I posted was 5 bucks...

Posted via CB10
    08-13-13 11:51 PM
    I have 2 different ones, both work great with the rear facing camera. If you really want a "SOLID" mount, then you want the iBOLT xProDock.

iGrip HRX:
    iGrip HRX Kit Universal Mount & Holder | BlackBerry Car Kits & Mounts

iBOLT xProDock:
    iBOLT xProDock for BlackBerry Z10 | BlackBerry Car Kits & Mounts

Here's what they say about using it as a dash cam: "The iBOLT Dock can also function as a "dash cam". With an open back the video camera can be used for recording HD video while driving. With the vibration free "ROK" suction mount the video recorded will be stable and virtually vibration free."
    I have the iBolt as well. No complaints or problems using it to record video while driving.

Via CB10 on VZW Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1047
    08-14-13 12:45 AM
    Still Looking For Camera Friendly Car Mount-image.jpg
    Still Looking For Camera Friendly Car Mount-image.jpg
    I got this one...
    08-14-13 12:49 AM
    I really need a mount for my Z10 that does not obstruct the rear facing camera and is sturdy. I am sick of these cheap clip-on mounts that bounce around and sag down over time and squeeze my phone too hard that it scratches it or the case that its in.

Posted via CB10
    Hi
    you can check out suction cup mount for your Z10 that wont affect you rear camera and even make you feel comfortable and even the free shipping is also available on it
    I found it's link on Fommy in Blackberry Z10 section just check out once may be that can meet ur requirements

Thanks
    08-14-13 01:11 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	192372
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	192374