I recently acquired a 100-3 Z10 from Canada that was locked to Rogers, I unlocked it and now running on the T-Mobile US 4G LTE network. I came over from the Apple IOS platform and so far, I am not looking back.

I have shown the device to several friends and clients here in the USA and they all drool over it, some of them are like me who left the BB world a few years back because I felt RIM had lost touch with what the consumer wanted. Now that the Z10 has arrived, I feel that they have finally hit the mark as far as I am concerned. This device is a joy to use.

The new OS10 gesture features took a while to get used to, but after a week of use, I love the device. I miss some of the apps I have grown use to having in the Apple and Android platforms i.e. Ebay, Craigslist, Dunkin Dounut Finder, Where etc, but I think in time these apps will come to the BB world. Right know the main issue I feel is the Z10 launch being successful, once you get some of the former BB users to come back and increase the user database, the developers will take notice.

I have shown the BB Z10 to several people and the folks who have seen me using it have asked is that the new BB Z10 and have asked me to let them look at it and play with it for a minute. The response has been very positive, most everyone loves the device and are amazed at the screen and the new OS.

As like most folks out there, I was very skeptical about giving up my beloved iPhone 5 and coming back to the BB World, but the new Z10 has changed my way I looked at what I want in a Phone/PDA device. I live by GMail and the Gmail interface has worked perfectly on the Z10, GMail, Calendars and Contacts all sync fine and I can live with the push method which was the same used on the Apple IOS.

I feel the Z10 will appeal to to niche group of users here in the USA, it will be tough for some folks to leave the Apple and Android platforms because they have become imbedded into the phone culture here, but I know of at least 50-100 folks who are going to make the transition when the Z10 launches on March 27th on T-Mobile and thats positive enough for me to stick to making the change myself.
    R Field, datgurl, SDTRMG and 5 others like this.
    03-10-13 06:59 AM
    Going to get one too this year.
    SneakyMind likes this.
    03-10-13 07:07 AM
    I'm here in Florida on vacation... still waiting for my bell unlock code, so I've been relying on wifi over here. I have been stopping by the local starbucks and cell stores and have been showing off the z10. The response has been overwhelming. Blackberry flow, hub and keyboard are something they drool over. Happy to be a Blackberry ambassador.

Posted via CB10
    R Field likes this.
    03-10-13 07:14 AM
    I forgot to add the BB Hub, now that I have been using it for a week, I would be lost without it.
    03-10-13 07:25 AM
    [QUOTE=Ronald Bak;8099163]I recently acquired a 100-3 Z10 from Canada that was locked to Rogers, I unlocked it and now running on the T-Mobile US 4G LTE network. I came over from the Apple IOS platform and so far, I am not looking back.

Hey neighbor, welcome to BlackBerry 10. Interesting to hear your perspective on things. I agree that the apps will come, but feel it has to be sooner rather than later. The Z10 speaks for itself, but without a massive ad campaign in the States, BlackBerry may be in trouble? It's true, if you get this phone in someone's hand, they will love it. How do you do that? They would need a lot of people like you.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 07:50 AM
    [QUOTE=xBURK;8099297]
    I recently acquired a 100-3 Z10 from Canada that was locked to Rogers, I unlocked it and now running on the T-Mobile US 4G LTE network. I came over from the Apple IOS platform and so far, I am not looking back.

Hey neighbor, welcome to BlackBerry 10. Interesting to hear your perspective on things. I agree that the apps will come, but feel it has to be sooner rather than later. The Z10 speaks for itself, but without a massive ad campaign in the States, BlackBerry may be in trouble? It's true, if you get this phone in someone's hand, they will love it. How do you do that? They would need a lot of people like you.

Posted via CB10
    I think there are allot of folks looking for something different, the Apple IOS has grown stale and regardless of what you hear about all the phones they sell. Allot of dedicated Apple folks like me think that the software engineers at Apple have lost touch with what the folks who pay high prices for they're products want.

I am not into playing music, watching videos or playing games. I use the device as a business tool for my email, calendar and contacts. I admit I also use it for my social networking i.e. Facebook and Twitter. For all this, the Z10 is exactly what I have been looking for. Trust me, there are allot of people like me out there.
    03-10-13 08:16 AM
    I can give you ebay and Craigslist if you want. Dunkin donuts is pissing me off with the lack of respect. I been emailing the dev and he has never returned or email.
    Spreading the Z10 Word in the USA-img_00000437.png
    I don't have Craigslist on my phone at the moment but I do have the bar file if you want it.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 08:21 AM
    Thanks, I would appreciate that. These are apps I am used to having on the Apple and Android OS platforms.
    03-10-13 08:27 AM
    Hi Ronald Bak,

I'm so happy to see someone who is very happy with his Z10 and as you said the apps will come; we just need to give it time because BB10 is just a little over a month since launch date.

I'm spreading the words to my family and friends whenever I have the chance, this will be the best advertisement that we can help BlackBerry from all those negativity from stupid media and analysts who keep on bashing the company.

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 08:58 AM
    I can give you ebay and Craigslist if you want. Dunkin donuts is pissing me off with the lack of respect. I been emailing the dev and he has never returned or email.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000437.png 
Views:	441 
Size:	332.7 KB 
ID:	140232
    I don't have Craigslist on my phone at the moment but I do have the bar file if you want it.

Posted via CB10
    Where did you get the Netflix .bar and you have Skype already?!?!
    03-10-13 09:00 AM
    Showed of my beautiful White Z10 last night to a neighbor. She currently uses an iphone but she does want to get back to Blackberry. She was loving the Z10. She would like to get it in white but supposedly AT & T will only have them in black, at least initially.
    R Field likes this.
    03-10-13 09:02 AM
    I have to laugh at the Dunkin Donut finder. LOL

Can't wait for the U.S release! I am dying for this phone.
    semperfi45 likes this.
    03-10-13 09:12 AM
    [QUOTE=Ronald Bak;8099378]

I think there are allot of folks looking for something different, the Apple IOS has grown stale and regardless of what you hear about all the phones they sell. Allot of dedicated Apple folks like me think that the software engineers at Apple have lost touch with what the folks who pay high prices for they're products want.

I am not into playing music, watching videos or playing games. I use the device as a business tool for my email, calendar and contacts. I admit I also use it for my social networking i.e. Facebook and Twitter. For all this, the Z10 is exactly what I have been looking for. Trust me, there are allot of people like me out there.
    Apple is more about sweet cool apps and playing then giving people the best iOS. IMO!
    03-10-13 09:14 AM
    Where did you get the myATT app?
    03-10-13 09:14 AM
    It shows up in BlackBerry World for us AT&T users, saw it as soon as I put in the AT&T SIM.
    03-10-13 09:17 AM
    It is in BB World.
    03-10-13 09:17 AM
    What BB needs is for people to buy the Z10 and show it to their friends and colleagues. The rest will take care of itself, as a number of those will in turn buy one, show it to their friends and colleagues and the cycle repeats itself. Developers will follow the users.
    03-10-13 09:19 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000437.png 
Views:	441 
Size:	332.7 KB 
ID:	140232

Posted via CB10
    Pester Dunink!!! LOL dunkindonuts.com: Contact Us

. . .or any other big name apps you want. . .
    Want your favorite apps on blackberry 10? Let em know
    03-10-13 09:22 AM
    the Gmail interface has worked perfectly on the Z10, GMail, Calendars and Contacts all sync fine and I can live with the push method which was the same used on the Apple IOS.
    My contacts are on gmail and my Outlook calendar syncs w/my gmail calendar.
    Will the Z10 contacts & cal sync w/gmail, as well????
    03-10-13 09:34 AM
    I have to laugh at the Dunkin Donut finder. LOL
    Can't wait for the U.S release! I am dying for this phone.
    Ha ha....I was thinking the same thing. A Dunkin Donuts finder????
    I'm getting pretty jacked for the AT&T release.
    03-10-13 09:43 AM
    Pester Dunink!!! LOL dunkindonuts.com: Contact Us

. . .or any other big name apps you want. . .
    Want your favorite apps on blackberry 10? Let em know
    We need to hammer on Starbucks!!!!
    BernFlo likes this.
    03-10-13 09:44 AM
    this is good to hear. I'm currently on a Galaxy S2 and can't wait for the Z10 to come out in the US. To the OP, how is it using the phone on TMobile's network? I'm trying to figure out which carrier to go with, TMobile or ATT.
    03-10-13 09:50 AM
    Thanks for sharing this with us. You are now part of a unique community and not a cult. Welcome aboard! Keep spreading the Z10 gospel.

Posted via CB10
    el_excelsior and semperfi45 like this.
    03-10-13 09:50 AM
    I have been using it for a week now on T-Mobile US and I love it, I get 4G all the time and 4G LTE in some places and everyone who has seen the Z10 and played with, loves it. I think folks have to get one in there're hands and let the device speak for itself.
    03-10-13 12:49 PM
    I have been using it for a week now on T-Mobile US and I love it, I get 4G all the time and 4G LTE in some places and everyone who has seen the Z10 and played with, loves it. I think folks have to get one in there're hands and let the device speak for itself.
    Are you in Las Vegas or Kansas, MO? They were the only 2 cities that had LTE on T-Mobile as of a few weeks ago
    03-10-13 01:06 PM
29 12