For those of you who are missing that good sports app I recommend side loading Sportacular.

And if your like me, a huge soccer fan and missing ScoreMobile FC it covers most of the major soccer leagues in Europe and also cover MLS.

I haven't really put th app to the test just yet but so far so good! I'm pleased with my first side loading experience.

Sacco Z10
    04-16-13 08:59 PM
    For those of you who are missing that good sports app I recommend side loading Sportacular.

And if your like me, a huge soccer fan and missing ScoreMobile FC it covers most of the major soccer leagues in Europe and also cover MLS.

I haven't really put th app to the test just yet but so far so good! I'm pleased with my first side loading experience.

Sacco Z10
    But- does it have push scores? That's what really ruined theScore. I can't follow my BB teams.
    04-16-13 09:24 PM
    Push scores? Not sure what that is...

Sacco Z10
    04-16-13 09:52 PM
    Push scores? Not sure what that is...

Sacco Z10
    Does it notify (with tone or vibration) on score change, start/ finish of game, etc. without having to passively look at the display. i.e. Game events are "pushed" to the phone proactively.
    04-16-13 11:33 PM
    Not sure yet. I've asked for notifications to alarm for certain in game settings for my favorite teams...unfortunately my favorite teams haven't played since I've side loaded it.

However after trying to customize the alert settings I couldn't do so.

Sacco Z10
    04-17-13 12:13 AM