I just bit the bullet last night and installed a leak for 10.1, tired of waiting on the carrier and heading out of town next week for business and would like to be able to Skype the girlfriend.

Anyone thinking of doing it, just do it. It was very easy and simple and I did the backup and was fully up and running in about an hour and a half (including download of the leak).

But since I went with the leak, it probably means the real one is coming since that's how this world works sometimes.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 09:30 AM
    I sent an email to AT& T complaining about the lack of response from them. Here is the reply I received this afternoon.
    As you can see they continue to take the position of providing no information to us consumers.

Hi,

As with all updates from manufacturers, carriers need to work closely with the manufacturer to test the update prior to pushing it out to customers. It's hard to say as any releases. However, we share information with our customers as soon as we get it, but we can't give you a timeframe. I’ll be sure to pass along your feedback.

In the meantime, here's my contact information;
    Geoff - AT&T Mobility - Social Media Manager
    My hours are T-F 11 to 8 pm and Sat. 7-4pm Central
    Should you need immediate assistance, please email [email protected].
    06-13-13 07:00 PM
    I have to wonder.. didn't AT&T roll out an initial release rather quickly? Why the hold up for this one? Could it be tied to the availability of Skype for 10.1? They would have no way to block video calls at that point..

Am I wrong on that thought?

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 09:45 PM
    People still don't have 10.1?? Lol

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 09:46 PM
    ATT isn't blocking BBM video calls over the cellular network and has repeatedly said that any app you download can use video calling unrestricted, they are only restricting video calling apps that come preloaded by the manufacturer bit if you have a modern mobile share plan then even this restriction is lifted so that is definitely not why.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 05:50 AM
    Posted via CB10
    06-14-13 05:51 AM