I just got my Z10. Having problems find out to configure a different "reply to" address with my Gmail account. Was very easy to set up with my Storm 2 and works great, but I can find no options anywhere to specify an alternate "reply to" address on the Z10.

I have a personal email domain that I redirect to Gmail and one other provider. I want to keep my personal domain address as the reply to, avoiding emails coming directly to the gmail account.

Much appreciated for any tips on how to set this up.

Thank you.
    04-03-13 10:45 PM
    I've spent a lot of time trying to find this and so far, no luck. It seems almost impossible to believe they didn't include this option as I think it is basic to email.
    04-04-13 06:57 AM
    One way to accomplish this is when you are first creating the email account you will need to change the "Email address" by doing an advance setup for the email account. The user name and SMTP will remain what they should be for that account. I had to do this same thing for an email account that has an alias attached to it that I use instead of the primary email address.
    Last edited by Mjackson38; 04-04-13 at 07:31 AM.
    04-04-13 07:09 AM
    That did it! Thanks for the tip.
    04-04-13 08:42 PM
    One way to accomplish this is when you are first creating the email account you will need to change the "Email address" by doing an advance setup for the email account. The user name and SMTP will remain what they should be for that account. I had to do this same thing for an email account that has an alias attached to it that I use instead of the primary email address.
    I was wondering if you could help. I followed your advice here about the "reply to" workaround and I can't seem to get it to work. Despite setting the email address in the "email address" field, recipients of my email are seeing the reply to address as the user name address.

Am I missing something? Many thanks in advance for any help you can render.
    dereck66 likes this.
    04-12-13 03:37 AM
    I have been a Blackberry user for 13+ years. My 9900 completely died today leaving me with nothing. I ran out to get a new Q10, got it home tonight and spent all night trying to get the reply to to work so I could get my work emails on push. I am terribly disappointed this does not work. Every workaround including what you mentioned above does not work. Suffice to say I am done with blackberry this is the last straw for me. I will be bringing this back tomorrow and getting an S4. Good luck to everyone and thanks crackberry.com for always being there for me.
    05-28-13 10:59 PM
    I ended up installing K-9 Mail from BlackBerry World (rather than go through the Amazon Store) on my Passport which allows you to do absolutely everything mail related. It is a shame the functionality is not included in the original BB10 client. I am only using K-9 Mail for the accounts I need to set a different reply-to address. FTR I am not using a Gmail account, rather an IMAP account that is served by a Linux box (Raspberry Pi).
    08-07-15 04:34 PM